Air Vistara

What will happen to Tata's investment in AirAsia? Or would Tata continue to have shares in both Airlines?
BTW I guess new Airlines would be having active involvement by Tata then compared to AirAsia as they own 51% shares in new venture.

Vistara is a full service airlines with all frills. Tata has majority share. Tata group is minority share holder in Air Asia India. It's a budget airline. One has to pay for food/other services in AAI.

Air Asia Bhd (Tony Fernandes) has 49% ,Tata has 30%, Amit Bhatia (SIL of Lakshmi Mittal) has 21% share in Air Asia India. Whereas in Vistara, Tata Group has 51%, Singapore Airlines has 49%. Both operate in different ends of the spectrum. Vistara is like 5 star hotel and Air Asia is like inexpensive budget hotel. Target customers are completely different.

Offer : Boarding Pass Exclusive Offer.

Coupon Code: No Code Required

Validity: Till Further Changes

Landing Page: Vistara

Dangal girl Zaira Wasim narrates in-flight molestation attempt, ‘He continued to move his foot up and down my back and neck’

This thing sounds really fishy to me. I really don't think that the crew onboard of any airline will be stupid enough to ignore her requests for help. I fly regularly. Under no condition crew will allow anyone to keep their leg like that. Especially in some airline like Vistara where the quality of service is probably the best in India.

If the passenger was troublesome, they would have separated him from rest of the passengers and informed captain & ATC on ground. Security would have boarded the aircraft immediately after landing and none would have been allowed to get off the aircraft. There are standard operating procedures for situations like this in every airline.

I am not supporting the airline here. But her claims sound bit too unrealistic and a cheap publicity stunt to me.

As usual the moral police nazis on social media are blaming the airline, asking for FIR against CEO, cancellation of license of Vistara etc etc.

Last edited:
@Sai most incidents like this only happends with peaple who doesnt fly often or non avgeek that kind of persones does not understand the effart which the airlines takes to compleet there flights on time and safe

she got offended and decided to take revenge in a cheap way

but wtf was the guy thinking keeping his feet like that, going to a funeral is no excuse for acting like an asshole in public