Ahmedabad - Which connection to get?

• Thread starter Thread starter bbyf16
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,545

bbyf16

ISP
-
Hi there, I've just moved to ahmedabad and need to get a broadband connection. It should be unlimited, reliable, minimum 1mbps, and budget is roughly rs. 1000/month. I'm currently considering sify, you telecom, wi5, and spidigo. Does anyone have any recommendations or advice? any help would be appreciated. thanks!

Hi there, I've just moved to ahmedabad and need to get a broadband connection. It should be unlimited, reliable, minimum 1mbps, and budget is roughly rs. 1000/month. I'm currently considering sify, you telecom, wi5, and spidigo. Does anyone have any recommendations or advice? any help would be appreciated. thanks!

If i was in ur place i would have considered the reliance night zoom 999 plan...hope that helps 😀

Before you pay to airtel, reliance and Spidigo, verify that they can provide you connection. I had to fight with all these to get refund of money I paid for connection, sales guys are interested in selling connection, then field guys refuse to connect due to technical problems. Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

I've heard good stuff about spidigo, you varies from location to location. Also, ask around extensively, about reliance before going for it. Sify sucks , don't , at any cost think about going for sify.

Is reliance not that good? So with sify out of the question and reliance doubtful, I'm down to you and spidigo. I should be able pay the connection fee only after installation, right?

For airtel and bsnl, afaik, you need to pay beforehand. But, you could always arm twist smaller isps into giving you the connection first. Reliance will solely depend on how it is for people around you. If they are happy with their connection, go for reliance, but never play cash to the sales agent.