ahmedabad broadband?

• Thread starter Thread starter chroma
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 8,981
Status
Not open for further replies.

chroma

hi there everyone, i am moving to the bopal district of Ahmedabad, and i need to find a broadband connection. does anyone have any info they can suggest.at the moment i live in the uk and have a 2mb connection with no time or data limits, the cost here is £21.99 per month, how does the prices in india compair?sorry to put this in the reliance thread but could not see a general thead.thanks

hi there i m living in Ahmedabad...u can get BSNL DATAONE Broadband ..or u can get Iqara ...i d suggest u to go for BSNL ..coz its very Reliable and Stable Connection...tahnx

stable and reliable? it is down in gurgaon since three days after a thunderstrom.

If the phone lines get snapped due to thunderstorm, or water gets inside their boxes, its quite normal that the service remains down...isn't it ? 🙄

airtel provides me dsl. i have never had any wiring problem in 6 months. i used it 2 years ago in faridabad. never had any problem. incidently... the thunderstorm came in gurgaon. i have airtel my friend has bsnl. i am online he is not. bsnl guys are not responding to phonecalls. airtel guys are scared of us consumers making complaints at higher level. i think paying extra is worth it if you get the service.

I find that BSNL guys' attitude to service is different in different areas.In Kolkata, they are friendly like the people next door ! 😀

in bangalore they were begging the customers to stay. airtel do not service the area around government houses. and that is where my friend reside.

actually i was making fun of him considering he left airtel when the cheap bsnl arrived. i am seriously waiting for the end of this month to see what new surprise bsnl has in store for us.

Hmm...they have lowered DIAS [128kbps] tariff with the availability of DataOne broadband. 😀
Go through this page : http://bsnl.co.in/newsdetailed.php?news_id=206
They are providing free DSL modem with non refundable security deposit of Rs.500/- 😱
The unlimited plan is really good for small businesses, isn't it ?

Also waiting for the June,30th. deadline...:lol:

at 3000 bucks i do not think so. looking at the customer support and reliability they have.

i think BSNL,airtel is good. also icenet is good. they started wireless internet service. just check out.

Status
Not open for further replies.