Ah, finally! Separate forum for DataOne!

• Thread starter Thread starter vishalrao
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 6,406
Originally posted by Sushubh@Jun 2 2005, 09:57 AM
my fav however is the girly marlboro light... menthol sometimes...
[snapback]11109[/snapback]
[/quote]

Originally posted by abdulrahman004@Jun 2 2005, 10:48 AM
Cigarette discussion.....Whats your brand?
[snapback]11117[/snapback]
[/quote]

Is it my feeling or do we always tend to digress.....

here we were talking about BSNL connections plans and now on to cigarattes!!

hmm.. i don't think they will raise the data caps..They might have a night unlimited plan though.. YOu can see the DIAS charges..that's 3k per month..for Unlimited 128 kpbs..

So how can they have a unlimited 256kpbs DSL at this price?

Anyway i am treading on dangerous ground.. My registration date was 23rd March..but unluckily the Work order date was 1st April.. So maybe i missed the UL June 30th offer by one day...in which case i might get a bill with a lot of zeros this time!!

That's why I had always said : "Use the service wisely" 😀But some people ignored this and will surely have to pay the fat bills :lol:The case is different for u, as not many people care to note the work order date when the application date is a lot of days before.So again an IRC command : !cigarettes all :lol:

Originally posted by agnivo007@Jun 2 2005, 02:53 PM
That's why I had always said : \"Use the service wisely\" 😀
But some people ignored this and will surely have to pay the fat bills :lol:

The case is different for u, as not many people care to note the work order date when the application date is a lot of days before.

So again an IRC command : !cigarettes all :lol:
[snapback]11135[/snapback]
[/quote]

There might be a chance to get exempted. I talked to a person in charge of broadband local exchange. He said that the registration date shd be significant since the users have no control over the work order date.

Anyway if you look at this URL..

http://chennai.bsnl.co.in/index.html

It mentions under features "No extra charge for upload/download till 30th June 2005 , if registration is done before 31-03-2005 "

So i am hoping for the best..

Originally posted by imjimmy@Jun 2 2005, 02:39 PM
YOu can see the DIAS charges..that's 3k per month..for Unlimited 128 kpbs..
So how can they have a unlimited 256kpbs DSL at this price?

[snapback]11134[/snapback]
[/quote]

Now this guy has started to make me afraid.....I was really optimistic of BSNL extending the offer tilll end of this year...

I really have to pay a huge price fro this now ..Those jerks in the billing dept. added Rs 2000 for modem out right purchase even though i had taken on installation basis....

I dont think i can manage in 1 gb limit....I will have to surrender after june....

Abdul - they have made a mistake and billed u for the modem. If u point it out to them, then they shall reverse it immediately. Forgive them for poor billing, it is beyond their capacity to work properly.

I did do that..wrote an application and submitted it to them...Now i have to wait for another month to get my bill to verify the changes...I was in two minds when submitting the application form coz initially i thought i would keep the modem for my self , that would save me Rs.500 the security deposit and also the rent for 3 months (april,may,june) i.e. Rs300 so i cud save up Rs. 800 and then i wud surrender the connection after june and use the modem for some other connection..but then on second thoughts i wasnt sure if this could wud be compatible with the other connections (Reliance doesnt neeed a separate router..a NIC card wud be enough for them) and hence wud result in waste of moneyFinally i did submit the application to get my modem in installation basis .

Generally the AOT issues a revised bill and mails it down. Anyways, wait for next bill and then follow it up again if thay have not reversed it.

Well he has the solution to your problem and you have to know who he is. Also you must not be having a telephone directory to refer for the same. You do not wish to even check with the site of ur state's bsnl portal.

Got it...Its the Accounts officer (Area officer) u r talking about..Its to the same person i contacted in my first attempt and then submitted the letter...