Agent Vinod

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 4,990
He didn't spent a single minute in Jail. He remain abandoned through out the day . Surrendered alongwith Lawyer in evening , signed Bail paper and came back to attend Media Conference from his home .

Even if its not a Publicity Stunt, I hate to watch this arrogant trouble maker actor's movie . But I am sure he must be planning something different like this to make his Home Production Movie a HIT.

I don't think that it was a publicity stunt for Agent Vinod. Nobody would go to jail to promote his film!

he just went in a thana and not jail..................and btw subeh se sham tak soch kafi badal gayi aapki hahahaha raghu ka fake publicity stunt tha.....aur saif ka stunt nahi ho sakta :iconrofl:

----------

Even if its not a Publicity Stunt, I hate to watch this arrogant trouble maker actor's movie . But I am sure he must be planning something different like this to make his Home Production Movie a HIT.

and i couldnt stand big boss by arrogant salman . have seen his movies lately though.:secret:

last seoson he on tv said to katrina on bb , kitna neeche girogi.....huh.

Bhai, Married people had limited choice. Even if I hate Saif & Salman but wify wanna see their movie, we had to go and watch in theater " Jhak Maar Ke " 😀

The music which comes at the beginning of 'I'll do the talking' seems familiar. Kahan se churaayi hai? I like that tune.

Churaaya Nahin Kehte Bhai.. Inspiration kehte hain isko music world mein 😀 Kaho, Kahaan se Inspire hoke is gaane ki dhun banaayi hai?

Churaaya Nahin Kehte Bhai.. Inspiration kehte hain isko music world mein 😀 Kaho, Kahaan se Inspire hoke is gaane ki dhun banaayi hai?

Accha kahaan se 'inspired' hai woh music? 😀

The music which comes at the beginning of 'I'll do the talking' seems familiar. Kahan se churaayi hai? I like that tune.

Mil gaya!! Boney M's Rasputin! 😀

https://youtube.com/watch?v=kvDMlk3kSYg