• Thread starter Thread starter ghpk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2,039

ghpk

Now Visible in NCR ;)
ISP
Airtel Broadband + 4G and Voda 4G
needed a shoe for casual wear, last time i visited a big brand showroom, the shop sales man gave a strange look when I inquired about discounts.
Today found a Rs.200 off Puma offer for Yebhi and ordered one and will be getting it in a day or two, along a free Aircel SIM.
Used Yebhi in past and have no complaints so far.

SIM Card?! Whoa.

SIMs cost practically zero. Aircel might gain a few customers. Yebhi gets to give away stuff for free?

The customer would still need to get the paperwork done, right?

I think Yebhi would activate the sim by giving the details of the address of shipment of the buyer. If Yebhi does that, then its a big loophole.
@ghpk Let us know the status of the sim card once you receive it.

they need proper address and identity proofs in addition to passport sized photographs. i really doubt yebhi would want to be associated with a terrorist attack by finding a loophole in the process. lol 😀

Fedex Seems to be sleeping with my shoes,
Shipment seems to have reached Varanasi Instead of Allahabad, Fedex does that for some reasons. (even when we have lots of Direct and rajdhani trains along with a couple of direct flights.)
I am sure this would be hard to reach as fedex local guys are mess, Last month ebay purchase was delayed and the poor seller got crushed
however I managed not to take refund as I knew what was causing the delay.
Infact my city is hardly 7-8 km radius still these delivery guys don't have ability to complete is quick.

Shoes walked in, this evening along the Free SIM on the inner box.
Nice shoes along Discount and a free SIM.