After 3 months of JioFiber Paid Subscription

• Thread starter Thread starter ap99
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 98
  • Views Views 15,461
@Rajeshr: I don't know why you're asking the same question again, and that too from someone who was himself asking the same question from Silver plan users? Also, have you even gone through this thread and read for example what users like aayush have written?

Like I said, access will probably depend on what plan you choose to continue with after the 3 months. I'm into the second quarter of the Silver plan right now, and am still able to access all the OTT apps that I could in the first quarter.

Hi, can you please let me know if you were able to use the OTT apps after 3 months of silver plan.
If you read my opening post, I have mentioned that I used 3 months of bronze plan till 20 March.
After that I recharged with silver plan and the second month of it is going on now. So I won't exactly be able to comment on your question. However, if you go through this thread, people have mentioned that as long as you pay for silver (or higher) plan you will get OTT app subscriptions. So I think that answers your question.

Didn't ambani say a few years ago that "unlike our competitor who provide complicated plans,we at jio have very simple plans "... then what is this shit...
introductory data, double data bla bla....
jiofiber.webp
jiofiber.webp

Lockdown benefit and introductory data(6 months ) is temporary.
why they are showing this in main plans??

well in my case things are still same...

high ping on every international servers...and local servers.

situation is so bad that even ping to jio noida server is high sometimes now.

even though the lockdown is over in delhi

Lockdown benefit and introductory data(6 months ) is temporary.
why they are showing this in main plans??
Lol,How would one know the actual plan benefits if they dont mention it and its clearly mentioned about covid 19 benefit and introductory benefit.

Lol. First they need to show actual data they are providing.

Then they need to show that temporary data below or some where else.

Lockdown data, 6 month data are temporary.
Annual double data gets who paid for annual.

ENTERTAINMENT OTT APPLICATIONS : 3 Times for Silver Plan.
-Extra GBs are available for 6 months as introductory benefits.

After 3 months ott are available for silver plan??
Any one compelted 6 months. And still getting extra GB (200Gb for Silver)

Better ignore such claims by them. As far as I know, you only get to use OTT app subscription only untill you have paid for it. I'm using silver plan since last week of December 2019. Every time my subscription ends, I'm unable to use premium OTT apps.
They do provide these Extra benefit GBs as vouchers, that is to be claimed by the user only.

Last edited:
Means only 3 times ott for silver plans is not there. They are still providing in 7th month also.
And only 6 month extra data. Still getting?getting {Not Lockdown data}

Last edited:
@bobby_kes Do note that they have mentioned 3 Times and not 3 Months. There is a difference.
What they mean by 3 Times is 3 Recharges. So it might be monthly, quarterly or annually.

@aayush31 is subscribing to the quarterly silver plan since December. So currently his 3rd recharge must be going on. He will come to know whether OTT apps continue or not only after 4th recharge.

There must be someone here who is having monthly silver plan, who can show some clear picture on this.

Last edited:
@bobby_kes Do note that they have mentioned 3 Times and not 3 Months. There is a difference.
What they mean by 3 Times is 3 Recharges. So it might be monthly, quarterly or annually.

@aayush31 is subscribing to the quarterly silver plan since December. So currently his 3rd recharge must be going on. He will come to know whether OTT apps continue or not only after 4th recharge.
There is a small catch to all this, if you notice properly, the OTT subscription for monthly silver plan is available for 3 times/recharges. But as such there is nowhere written under quarterly/semi/annual plan subscription. So it is better not to go for monthly silver plan.