After 3 months of JioFiber Paid Subscription

• Thread starter Thread starter ap99
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 98
  • Views Views 15,456
Ok may be tomorrow.

No issues for me. I am getting my regular speeds.....95 Mbps download and 7 Mbps upload.
Like @Nitin said, the problem might be in North India only.

I hope i did it right.

Attachments

• 810E190B-CA97-48BC-BAB3-6CF37D7FFC49.webp
    810E190B-CA97-48BC-BAB3-6CF37D7FFC49.webp
    82.9 KB · Views: 265
  • 064933BC-1A7A-4BB3-AB46-044C09D47B30.webp
    064933BC-1A7A-4BB3-AB46-044C09D47B30.webp
    86.8 KB · Views: 220
sir... single test won't show true picture... we need like continuous test of 5 minutes to know.. Because spikes doesn't happen constantly....

1. winmtr > run as administrator > enter ip and do it for 5 minutes.

2. Do speedtests act fiber delhi and delhi excitel and test.

I am facing a strange problem with the downloads and updates from google playstore,it stops randomly some at 10% and some at 80%,what can this issue be and how can it be resolved as all the users in our locality are facing the same issue.

Hi, can someone please let me know what happens to the OTT apps after 3 months of the silver plan?

Hi, can someone please let me know what happens to the OTT apps after 3 months of the silver plan?
Guess it'll depend upon which plan you're on after the 3 months are up.

My 3 recharges of the monthly bronze plan got over today and the 4th bronze plan has started from today afternoon.

There was a lot of confusion whether the OTT apps subscription will be there or not after completion of 3 months, because Jio has mentioned in the plans '3 Times Subscription' (for bronze and silver plans).

So basically as per Jio's policy, my Jio Cinema and Jio Saavn subscriptions (because I have bronze plan) should have got over today. However I am still able to access both Jio Cinema and Jio Saavn on my STB.
Also when I login to my Jio account, I can see Jio Cinema and Jio Saavn under the 'Subscriptions' tab and it shows expiry as 19 April.

So I am more confused now as to what Jio means by '3 Times' subscription.

Silver plan users: The same might be applicable for you with respect to the OTT apps. Do post here what happens after completing 3 months.
Hi, can you please let me know if you were able to use the OTT apps after 3 months of silver plan.