• Thread starter Thread starter livelively
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 13,812

livelively

On vacations. See you....
ISP
airtel
Personalization Panel - an application that adds a limited version of Windows 7 Start and Home Basic personalization features which in these systems do not: support for themes change the wallpaper in Windows 7 Home changing the color of the windows in Windows 7 Home Basic - all that is lacking in these systems for full registration. :cool2:

Year: 2011

Version: 1.1.0.1 Build RTM

Developer: Happy Bulldozer
Source: Пакет Personalization Panel для Windows 7 Starter и Home Basic - Winreview.ru - Microsoft Windows... и не только (Use Google translate to translate the page from Russian)

Resolution: 32bit and 64bit
Compatibility with Vista: No
Compatible with Windows 7: complete
Language: English
Tablet: not required

System requirements:
Windows 7 Home x86
Windows 7 Home x64
Windows 7 Home x86 Service pack 1
Windows 7 Home x64 Service pack 1
Windows 7 Home Basic x86
Windows 7 Home Basic x64
Windows 7 Home Basic x86 Service pack 1
Windows 7 Home Basic x64 Service pack 1

package which will automatically install the Personalization Panel with one click! You do not have to patch the files to the engine put UxStyle or seek the inclusion of Aero - the installer will do everything himself:

- Automatically install patched version of the files to support third-party themes. 😀😀
- Automatically set the theme of Windows 7 c Aero for Windows 7 Home Basic. This is a common systemic issue but it unlocked transparency. 😀😀
- Install a set of 12 basic themes for Windows 7 Home Basic and Windows 7 Start
- On Windows 7 Home Basic installed 10 to Aero 😀😀

I HAVE CHECKED MYSELF WITH TREND MICRO, NORTON (ITS NOT VIRUS OR MALWARE)

DOWNLOAD Link:
Deposit Files

Oh Man!! I will be thankful to you if it really works.My Laptop is going to be delivered with home basic in an hour or two 😀25-Mar-2011Order Received 26-Mar-2011Order released to manufacturing 27-Mar-2011Manufacturing Build Complete 31-Mar-2011In Transit 31-Mar-2011Main Hub 01-Apr-2011Arrived in Main Hub 01-Apr-2011Dispatch to Local Courier

you are more likely to find hardware that does not work on windows 7 than on ubuntu 🙂 anyways, you can always play around with Ubuntu installer for Windows before deciding on what you want to use! ubuntu 11.04 would be out this month. 😀

I have Ubuntu 10.10 will do an inside windows install. Thanks for the suggestion 🙂

even if you do not decide to use ubuntu, keep the installation as a backup. it always come handy in bad times.

Dont worry, i have Inspiron 14R with home basic in which the aforesaid patch enabled aero and themes support along with personalization panel :thumb::thumb:. After a lot of R&D on net i finally found out this FANTASTIC thing which enabled transparency :dance::thumbsup: and themes support :dance::yahoo:with the missing personalization panel hassle free :thumbsup:. Also it includes many beautiful themes. keep checking their website in month or two as they are continuously improving this patch.

ALSO, IT OVERRIDES HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS.

Best part is that it is malware, virus, adware free. (for your satisfaction you are free to scan it with malwarebytes or Norton or trendmicro. I have scanned it it is totally neat)

If you want to use Linux on your laptop:

Best version of linux for laptop is "OPENSUSE". Ubuntu is best for desktops. If you dont trust me. Visit official linux page:

The Top 7 Best Linux Distributions for You | Linux.com

Screenshot 1

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Screenshot 2

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

screenshot 3

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Screenshot 4

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Out of these "sonye" is my personal favorite theme. Far Better than windows 7 original aero.

it looks like a stardock type theme... it's not the same thing as aero. but looks pretty decent. let's hope the version you provided is a legal free download and not a cracked version.

COMPLETELY AERO TRANSPERENCY ENABLED (dont expect full aero peek etc. etc.). you can see the screenshots. you can also adjust color intensity like in home premium or other higher editions. Its transparent unlike other patches on internet which simply create blurrs. If you want more UPGRADE with 4000 bucks:ishock:.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

it looks like a stardock type theme... it's not the same thing as aero. but looks pretty decent. let's hope the version you provided is a legal free download and not a cracked version.

Atleast something is better than nothing hehehe

Yup, something is better than nothing.Off Topic: If I upgrade from Basic to Premium, downgrade from Premium to Basic is possible?