ADSL link down every few min. using WA3002-G1. WTH is wrong?

You are back to Square 1.
No suggested changes made to your
modem/router settings.
Please await other users suggestions
SUMMARY: Posts 1 to 15.
adsl splitter Ok.
D/L U/L
reported:
Connection " Always On now "
Modulation ADSL2PLUS
Annex Mode_A
SNR Margin 42.1 23.5
Line attn 25.0 17.3
Data rate 2048 509
ipconfig /all
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/483/ipconfigall.jpg
DNS 192.168.1.1 only one used .

Mate am havin the same problem so i know exactly how ur feeling... its frustrating i know... Just hoping ders a permanent solution to such a strange yet very common problem.. cheers...

I was with the same problem... "snmp trap", etc, and the connection loose (everytime!)then, i changed in the advanced configurations the modulation from "auto/adsl2+" to "adsl2" (G.DMT worked too, but adsl2 become more fast in my case)... Other people changed this too and solved the same problem..hope it helpsBye!

So anyone found SNMP TRAP 2: link down solution?

See under management. Not needed.
( with some firmware version may be seen disable. )
Also dis able Client_tr069 if enabled.
Un check in DSL page adsl2 + mod mode.
( expect GDMT or ADSL2 to be connected )

Check Under Statistics/ADSL data for snr attn line speed Rate.
copy /paste details here.

If more than one system is to be used , change over to
Always On" PPP?PPPoE mode in wan Page. Uncheck "bridged " etc.

Check my Sticky post WA3002-g4 quick reference for settings.
( Chennai BSNL link )

Hello, because this is old threat, you probably have a solution yet but I have similar problem, Internet works for about 30 minutes and then modem lost connection and try to reconnect itself. I have TD-W8951NB. I today probably solve this problem by deactivating all Virtual circuits except Virtual circuit which is used to internet connection. Problem of disconnecting is now probably solved, maybe it will happen again, but it's running now for about 7 hours and it still wasn't disconnected. Modems log still say that there is some error, but that error, which probably cause disconnecting there isn't and modem simply works well. Maybe you have something else with modem, but I just share my experience and hope, that it will help someone else who have same problem. Also excuse my bad English, it isn't my native language and I cannot speak it well. PS: I also manually set up modulation to G.DMT but modem previously detect that too and use it, so as I said, i think it is caused by too many activated Virtual circuits.