Adsl Light Switches Of Automatically!

• Thread starter Thread starter azeter
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,588

azeter

INSPITE of changing the router and splitter this thing still happens and its so frustrating. does any one has the same issues ? if yes pls let me know how can i resolve this .pls helpm guyz .thnx

u sure that the splitter is connected to the main line and not a parallel line.....i.e all parallel connections r taken from after the splitter ???if the ans is yes...then its a prob frm their side...get ur whole line checked, u can do nothing bout it...they hv to do something.

ADSL light conks off during voltage fluctuations as well as during power cuts even if modem is connected to UPS

@ mystery_inc18 - actually there's no problem even if u connect it 2 a parallel line. I hv multiple splitters connected to each parallel line.....refer 2 da thread on "Hell Lot of Disturbance"

wot i was talking bout connecting splitter on the parallel line and not on the main line........there should not be any probs if u connect 5-10 splitters to make a web of wires provide multiple connections provided to do it correctly.

QUOTE(cyberwiz @ Feb 1 2007, 11:04 PM) [snapback]78113[/snapback]
ADSL light conks off during voltage fluctuations as well as during power cuts even if modem is connected to UPS[/b]

i too faced this prob when i was on mtnl......i had to restart my router when ever there was power cut......even though my router was on the ups and my society has aux power back up sys in place.......so power is out for hardly a minute. but there's no such prob in airtel.

^^ Its not MTNL that has the problem its the crappy DSL 502T...

@cyberwiz
QUOTE(azeter @ Feb 1 2007, 06:26 PM) [snapback]78062[/snapback]
INSPITE of changing the router and splitter this thing still happens and its so frustrating. does any one has the same issues ? if yes pls let me know how can i resolve this .pls helpm guyz .thnx[/b]

two routers with same prob ???

yeah could be, if the replacement is another 502T..coz all 502T's suffer from this prob..