admin ji why have you disabled pm ?

• Thread starter Thread starter sTrOnTiaBOnd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 2,597
S

sTrOnTiaBOnd

admin ji plz gimme your mobile phone no.I sense we would need to talk about something imp

email?

plz admin enable your pm.email leads to tracking.PM is secure

why pm is not there any more, I thought if you ass some one as friend you can PM them, cant you ??? besides what is that going on behind the curtain,....

i am going to the roof. we can communicate using smoke signals.

----------

why pm is not there any more, I thought if you ass some one as friend you can PM them, cant you ??? besides what is that going on behind the curtain,....

i disabled PM on my own account as it was getting out of hand. 😕

i am going to the roof. we can communicate using smoke signals.
okay , I am more sophiscated than this , how about we use this ???

plz admin enable your pm.email leads to tracking.PM is secure
I guess we need email ID to register at IBF, you didnt have email ID?
And I think admins of forum would know members email ID (right?).

I guess we need email ID to register at IBF, you didnt have email ID?
And I think admins of forum would know members email ID (right?).
Ofcourse they do.

Admin ji so have a privileged PM system where old time users can pm you.Can you create a PM address book where you will only receive only those users pm whom you have their names in your address book?plz before emergency is declared i want to to talk to you(via pm of course but i need your mobile phone just in case)

That would be partiallity. Adminji is Secular and Democratic . So I don't thing this gonna work 😀

@rajim11 "aim for the ass" hahahahahahahahahaha@warthog I know I m gonna regret asking this but emergency as in national emergency(like the one indra gandhi declared?)... Its that getting a bit too excited?:crazy1:

Admin ji so have a privileged PM system where old time users can pm you.Can you create a PM address book where you will only receive only those users pm whom you have their names in your address book?

plz before emergency is declared i want to to talk to you(via pm of course but i need your mobile phone just in case)

i do not think government is tracking gmail yet. they aim to do that eventually. but for now, it should be safe enough. 😕

mobiles are easier to track right?