• Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 20,248
Status
Not open for further replies.

techfreek

Senior
ISP
Beam Fiber
I have been facing torture from few days and i wanted to share it. I have been Troubled by Aircel promo messages and Other promos message+ Calls About dialer tunes Etc... I am getting 10-12 promo msgs and 4 calls. I had Subscribed Before to DO NOT DISTURB SERVICE once but due to an error that couldn't be activated. I forgot then to activate it. Its literally a torture. so i finally gave a Request on 15th About the Request of DND and they told it will take 7 days to get the Dnd to be activated.I got a message from 1909 to Send " Start 0,1,2,3,4" 0 for completely Stopping, 1 for only calls,2 for messages... EtcNow as it is nearing to the deadline FEB 21. I am getting 40 Msgs daily and Approx 10 promo calls.😡 Really irritating!I ask ppl not to suffer like this and subscribe to DND,:notallowed:By sending "START 0" to 1909.

On my vodafone, reliance and airtel connections .. I get messages even after subscribing to DND ..Although its least on vodafone 2-3 per days .. no calls .Reliance 10-12 per day.. sometime calls too .Airtel 5-6 per day.. sometime calls too ..

I am also not getting any promo call/sms after activating DND(at the time of SIM activation, I registered). BTW you can write it to Customer Care and mark a copy to TRAI.

I am on DND for the past 1 year... but I still occasionally get calls (maybe 4-5 in a month) & SMS (1-2 per day)

I get no call or sms now a days , I Blocked completely!

Am on VF and its completely stopped from VF, But I keep getting from other stuffs like sauna belt & part time jobs..

Am on VF and its completely stopped from VF, But I keep getting from other stuffs like sauna belt & part time jobs..

Note down the no from where you are getting the sms and complain in 198. We can enjoy telemarketers Paying the oprtrs for promoting when the subscriber has blocked marketing sms

Yeah same here... nothing from Airtel - but some junk like you mentioned....

Note down the no from where you are getting the sms and complain in 198. We can enjoy telemarketers Paying the oprtrs for promoting when the subscriber has blocked marketing sms

It doesnt come from any number, It will be something like TLBLR and then the message !!

The worst part is that i am frequently on roaming and i get this damn calls from CC reg. caller tunes and all that stuff, and balance drains uselessly.

A friend says he gets calls from Airtel only when he is roaming as if they target him so he drains his balance quickly 😀

I have tried to subscribe to DND a couple of times (4 months and 2 months back respectively) but unfortunately I am unable to subscribe.DND registry still says my mobile number is not registered !Tried again today, let's see if I am third time lucky.Received an SMS from 1909 that it will be activated to fully block within 7 days !

Status
Not open for further replies.