ACT PATHETIC SERVICE EVER

How do i go legally about getting the company in the face of the law.

• GO TO CONSUMER COURT

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Ask for a compensation

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
ISP
ACT FIBERNET
Its been three weeks that I got the ACT service and it's the worst service that I can ever think in my life. I have lost the service two times earlier, these guys fixed it but they took their own sweet time to fixed it and not the committed time. This time they have reached heights. Can't expect a delay of so much. Whether are they trying to check for some murhutham as per the Indian calender to resolve the issue or If their team is in deep sleep and not bothered to fix it. I raised the ticket on Monday and I still donot have the service. I have been in touch with nodel helpdesk twice and have spoken to nodel officer. Every time I need to get an update I have to make a call back and check the status even though the call back is promised. Come on ACT, Dont tell me that your 24 hours isn't over yet. I have told them guys clearly that the fibre is cut in my building. And they are talking about the issues in my area. This shows their incapability of providing the service. Instead of fixing the cable that is cut right infront of my door they give a jaaz. Their customer service and their people sucks. They just try to make excuses over the phone call rather than working on how to fix it. Its high time, wake up. Track the day I got the service and check the number of tickets created. Come on ACT, act professional and fix it.Can some one suggest me the right way to approach the consumer court. I ak done with these guys.

file a lawsuit bro.

If you can get me some idea about how to go about it. any legal authority that I can write to. If i cancel the service then ACT would wash hands. So thinking about keeping the account active. They only bother to get new customers and once we sign up they don't bother to replies

consumer court does not require a lawyer to the best of my knowledge. research and find out how a case could be filed.