ACT have gone to Dogs

I am using ACT from last two years and till two months back it was amazing. Rarely faced any issues and even then it was fixed promptly. But... From last month they have changes their service quality and maybe policies too without any intimation. I have 50 GB FUP which i seldom used to reach but since last month I exceed FUP withing 15 days. I've raised more than 10 tickets and they have closed all them without even a response in most of the cases. Last month I wasn't even getting internet connection, let alone promised 512kbps after reaching FUP. Same thing is happening this month too. They have upgraded my plan from 50 to 60GB but still I am about to reach FUP in half the month. When I called customer care, the executive said everything is working fine and he can see from his end. When I said I'm not going to pay for non-service he replied with "you have already paid for it and we will not refund anything back." Their support person came to my home about 15 days after i raised the ticket and couldn't even open the speedtest.net for half an hour. after that suddenly that page opened and speed test came back with 512kbps. That guy showed me that result and closed the ticket saying all is fine any you have exceeded your FUP. Since then I have raised several tickets and they have closed them all even without a single phone call. When you open a ticket you get an automated mail. If you reply to that mail you'll get a mail saying send mail to helpdesk mail id. when you mail helpdesk you'll get another mail saying they have changed helpdesk mail id to something else. How much Time one can spend trying to contact helpdesk? Today i got a sms that they are going to suspend my connection as I have not paid my bill but still no call about the tickets I've raised for billing correction. I'm now fed up with this connection and am looking for a new ISP. You can make your own opinion about their service. I will not recommend it.

Abhishek
ACT User ID: 10990973

What is this about?My cousin uses ACT and has no complaints.Yes,the FUP thing is messed up ,other than that,they provide good service.

If you are unhappy with act then disconnect the service and opt for other isp which doesn't have fup but you have to compromise on the speeds though

@adowl2001 Mails or calls to customer care wont help most of the times, you should contact them via twitter @ACTFibernet....they will respond and resolve immediately. Worked for me though.