ACT Fibernet - Worst ISP

Hi All,

Please do not switch or think of using ACT connection because they have the worst service, especially if u stay in Bangalore, I am pretty sure you will not like to waste your money in them. You keep calling customer service, they will provide you no solution, there distributor box doesn't work half of the time, you end up spending 30 40 bucks everyday calling their customer service, and all they will say is we will fix this but no timeline will be given.. it's been my 4thday I am using and I have not been able to use their network for even like continuous 24 hrs. I asked them I want to discontinue and want full refund because the only idea of taking connectivity was to complete my online classes which I am not able to do.. complete waste of money and time and energy.. this guys should shut their company.. all they need is money and once they have it they don't give a damn to their customers.. I am trying to find out if I can take this to consumer forum but I am planning to wait for 24 hrs because their executive promised me I will get a call from the escalation team within 2-4 hrs.. it's already 3 hrs.. no call and I believe I won't get any.. u guys suck..

Dude ACT has a toll free number for Bangalore: 18001022836

They barely mention it anywhere because they would much rather you pay for the call.