Act Fibernet reporting false data and making false assurances

ISP
Act Fibernet
My Act fibernet user id is 11845424, I have been using ACT fibernet for nearly an year now. I have a 100 GB data plan and every month nearly 10 to 15 GB of data would be consumed. All of a sudden on April 4th around 80 GB of data usage was reported. Then on April 6th 40 GB of usage again. Since this was the first time, I waited till 13th April and reset my FUP by purchasing 60 GB of data. But 60 GB of data got over in around 3 hours on the same day. I made my first call to customer call and registered a complaint on 13th April. Since then I have made nearly 15 calls with each call duration of nearly 10 mins on average. Every time they mention that engineer is going to visit on same day but it has been 4 days and no body has resolved this issue. Please find below some more details:

1. Tickets open: 1028965061 and 1028931176(there were 2 more tickets which they closed even without resolving the issue -
2. Act Supervisors who gave false assurances since 4 days: Roshan, Vinod and Ravi
3. Location: Akshayanagar, Bangalore

been there.done that.

dont call customer care. its useless.

Wrtie a mail to appellate authority detailing your problem and asking them for logs and call back from technical team.

There were 4 tickets open this morning. When I check now in the noon, 3 of them have been closed without any notification or any solution. Problem still persists. Only ticket now open is 1028965061

it's funny that they have given a time for the appellate authority. but no contact number. email does not require operating window 😀

I haven't received any SMS yet but got an email saying I will receive a response in 24 hours .

Even today no engineer turned up from ACT but a small improvement is they have given 10 GB data without any further information.

10gb is nothing tbh.

I got my whole month fup reset once. But the problem was still there. It was only solved when I wrote an angry email to appellate authority

I think some one using your net
Change your passwords
If you're using wifi
Login to wifi device and check how many devices connected