Act fibernet ping

• Thread starter Thread starter harsha_8re
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3,271
ISP
ACT FIBERNET
Today I got act fibernet installed after facing issues with bsnl ftth from the past 25 days.These are pings.Are these okay?
US-East (Virginia)312 ms
US East (Ohio)321 ms
US-West (California)245 ms
US-West (Oregon)264 ms
Canada (Central)328 ms
Europe (Ireland)253 ms
Europe (London)231 ms
Europe (Frankfurt)234 ms
Europe (Paris)227 ms
Europe (Stockholm)269 ms
Middle East (Bahrain)182 ms
Asia Pacific (Hong Kong)94 ms
Asia Pacific (Mumbai)47 ms
Asia Pacific (Osaka-Local)135 ms
Asia Pacific (Seoul)142 ms
Asia Pacific (Singapore)55 ms
Asia Pacific (Sydney)274 ms
Asia Pacific (Tokyo)130 ms
South America (São Paulo)429 ms
China (Beijing)140 ms
China (Ningxia)131 ms
AWS GovCloud (US-East)318 ms
AWS GovCloud (US)275 ms

International pings will improve once the current sea cable outage restores. Local pings seems fine.

Anyone know when that will happen? Cause I was on the line with ACT Fibernet's technical team earlier today and they claimed the issue has been fixed but I am still having high latency which makes it seem like it hasn't been fixed?

I've been using ACT for 6 months now and the ping is really a pain to deal with. I've been getting terrible pings to the ISP GATEWAY itself, let alone other servers and the staff are really ignorant and say this is normal.

Been getting pings fine to the gateway.. running a tracert shows ping jumping from 20s to 220s when it routes from Mumbai to Singapore on it's way to EU servers

Anyone know when that will happen? Cause I was on the line with ACT Fibernet's technical team earlier today and they claimed the issue has been fixed but I am still having high latency which makes it seem like it hasn't been fixed?
My ping isn't fixed either. It's still around 250ms in Frankfurt, London servers