Act fibernet launches - 1Gbps in Delhi at ₹1999 (3.3TB)

• Thread starter Thread starter swatkats
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 4,869
ISP
Act Fibernet
vjseEuV.jpg

These fucktards are discriminating us people in Bangalore. I've been their customer since 2016 and have written to them multiple times regarding reducing the price of the GIGA plan in Bangalore. How can they justify ₹5999 + taxes when they're offering the same plan for ₹1999 in Delhi and ₹2999 in Chennai. I've even written to their nodal officer and they just went on saying "network infrastructure differs in different cities" blah blah..

Looks like I'm just gonna have to switch to another ISP.

I doubt that's the case. Even in cities like Hyderabad they have prices similar to Bangalore, if i remember correctly.

More to with demand. Hardly any ACT subscribers in Delhi . Airtel & Excitel Fiber everywhere.
While ACT is a well known brand name in Bangalore/Hyderabad.

The price discrimination by ACT seems insane to me.
They should standardize the plans like other big ISPs. Or at the very least up the damn FUP for all cities to 3.3TB?

More to with demand. Hardly any ACT subscribers in Delhi . Airtel & Excitel Fiber everywhere.
While ACT is a well known brand name in Bangalore/Hyderabad.
Righto. They're just trying to grab!!

They are not following the uniform pricing strategy unlike Jio/Airtel!

Should give 6TB 1Gbps plan for 3,999 instead of 5,999 when compared to the pricing of Chennai and Delhi.

ACT FIBERNET IS CREATING RIFT BETWEEN INDIANS.

saale-ka-khopdi-tod-babu-bhaiya.gif

Last edited:
ACT has always been providing FTTN in many cities, including Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Coimbatore and Vishakapatnam.

Only a few cities like Lucknow, Jaipur are FTTH, including mine(Madurai). I think they gave FTTH where the customer base was relatively less initially.

Last edited:
FTTN is also quite good. Not a big difference in latencies. Sometimes upto 5ms max. Usually around <2ms.