Act Fibernet Junction box not removed from my flat wall even after complaining several times

• Thread starter Thread starter Jave
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 2,285
ISP
ACT Fibernet
Dear Sir,

I have been contacting Act Customer Care Phone No.080-42840000 for the past 30 days and registered my complaint through them several times & through their Web Site also. I have been speaking to the Customer Support team several times. He/She has been giving me false assurances to resolve my issue at the earliest. But, nothing has happened. Every time I call the customer care official I have to narrate the whole story again and again to everyone and He/She assures me that she is taking ownership of my complaint and she would contact the Engineer concerned immediately and come back to me today itself. But, so far no one has not contacted me. They just keep quite. This has been happening to me for the past 30 days without any sight of resolving my complaint. I am very sorry and anguished to record here that I have contacted ACT OFIICIALS through my Mobile many times without getting my complaint resolved so far.
This is how ACT OFFICIALS are responding to customer complaints. It is very much surprising & horrible to note that A PRIVATE INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER is treating a CUSTOMER SO SHABBILY and MOST INSENSITIVE TO THE CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS.
I HOPE NOW ACT OFFICIALS WILL RESOLVE MY COMPLAINT IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT MAKING ME TO DRAG THE ISSUE TO CONSUMER COURT.

Regards,
Javeed P,
A/C No.102015258753