Act Fibernet !!! Great Speed @ Worst Service!!!

ISP
ACT
Hello,

I am Ram Prasad K
Phone 9845608001
ACCOUNT NO 102015289212

I had canceled the connection, as I was traveling abroad.
I am back in Bangalore.
I Got a Message on 28.07.2017 I saw a message about reconnection with Zero Charges before Aug'31

I called the given number and Later some one called me at 9845608001 on 31'st July 2017,
Asked if I want the reconnection at the same address or a different address.
Informed that I had moved to Malleshwaram, and shared the address. I was informed that some one will contact me within 2 days and the reconnection will be completed.

I did not hear from any one, so on Friday 04.08.2017, 8.00 AM I logged in to the app and raised a request myself.
I got a message that some one will get in touch with me in the next 24 Hrs,

I called your customer support and spoke to Hari Kumar !!! To my disappointment, I was informed that the complaint was only raised on Friday 04.08.2017 and hence it will take 7 working days for relocation and reconnection.

I am completely disappointed with the way the entire thing is going on...

1. Back end team who called me to confirm about the reconnection.. Have not done their part of the job.
2. It is not been updated to the call center team.
3. The Support Personnel was sarcastic on call...
4. He never wanted to listen to me in the first Place.
5. He does not have what it takes to be in customer service.
6. Completely dissatisfied with the way Hari Kumar !!! handled the call and made me feel, It's my mistake that I am coming back to ACT Once again...
7. The Quality of Service has really gone bad.
8. Worst customer service on the whole.

DISSATISFIED Customer...
Ram Prasad K

yes act cc is bad but they are better than hathway who cheets there customer act peaple or verry slow but atleest they get there job doneS