ACT False Advertising

ISP
TTN
I have recently moved to New Tippassandra, and on the ACT website I have seen that they provide connections there. I have also seen a lot of leaflets stuck near my house. However, when I called and asked for a new connection, they said that they are not providing in the area. Is this not false advertising? Can this be taken up with the law? Somebody please advise. If any ACT personel see this, tell me why you will not provide to my house which is in New Tippasandra.

Srini Reddy said:
I have recently moved to New Tippassandra, and on the ACT website I have seen that they provide connections there. I have also seen a lot of leaflets stuck near my house. However, when I called and asked for a new connection, they said that they are not providing in the area. Is this not false advertising? Can this be taken up with the law? Somebody please advise. If any ACT personel see this, tell me why you will not provide to my house which is in New Tippasandra.
Hello Srini Reddy,
We regret the inconvenience. Kindly share your complete postal address along with pin-code so that our team can assist you better. Also, please share your contact number so that our concerned team can contact you ASAP.
Regards,
ACT Broadband