ACT data usage inflation

ISP
ACT
OK, so ACT is cheating. I've been a customer with them for over a year now (Account#956632).

The past two months - Oct & Nov, I hit FUP before the 12th of the month. This never happened before.

I've complained about this multiple times and every time I get a promise about a call back but no one calls back.

I managed to got one data usage report last month WITHOUT any MAC addresses. It showed that 19GB was used in a matter of 3 hours that too between 2am and 5 am! When I pointed this out to their technical person, he fumbled saying they've got new servers in place now and there won't be any problem.

I asked for the MAC addresses to prove that it was my router/laptop that consumed data. I mistakenly told him that I had the same problem in October but not before. Guess what he tells me - "We have MAC address usage for before October only", right!! He eventually said that he'll have to get data from his manager and of course, I never got a call back or response to my email.

They've managed to piss me off again with an sms about suspending my account if I don't pay the bill. This despite their billing team knowing that I'm waiting on a resolution before I'd pay for half the data.

I know one other customer who's faced the same issue last month. So, it's an easy case for the consumer court. Does anyone else want to join in?