ACT connectivity issue anyone ?

ISP
BSNL
Hi, my internet connectivity has been down since the evening hours of July 30 (Sunday) and it still isn't up. This is in Chennai. I have seen couple of other users too reporting 'cx down' issues at chennai and hyderabad. Any ACT users in this forum facing/not facing connectivity issues with ACT - please make a mention here..

Haven't faced any issues in Chennai, knock on wood.

okay seems to be a localized issue as the other reports that I saw online were also from the above locality. Services in act are fine as long as there are no interruptions. But when there is a service issue - we are left hanging loose as SLA's are seldom met. The best assumption that I can come up with now is that this cx down issue is somehow related to the recent plan and FUP upgrades that ACT has come up with since this month.

in Hyderabad havent fased single problem sins the lonch of 1 Gbps plan

Issue has been rectified now. The ACT resolver tool wouldn't be of much help in such situations, will it ? When I tried using the tool (when my connectivity was down), the application itself stated 'internet connection required' in order for it to work - which I did not have and was the reason had tried getting help with the tool. Anyone used this tool to solve connectivity problems ?