ACT Connection down after 8 months in AECS Layout

• Thread starter Thread starter Smokinjoe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,216

Smokinjoe

ISP
ACT Broadband
I've been using ACT since a year and for the past 8 months I never had a single disconnection.
And now, its back... Since yesterday, the connection is down, Raised a complaint # 0001075165. Im sure its yet another fibre cut issue. ACT'ian if you are listening to this, please look into the issue and fix at the earliest. My Customer ID is 170700. ACT'ian I have DM'd you my number.

Surprisingly, issue resolved. That too on a Sunday. Good job guys.

I would like to share a recent experience with ACT Broadband. As I have written in this post earlier, the connection went down after 8 months (which is acceptable in India). Immediately once it went down, I called Customer care and to my surprise I got connected to an executive without any waiting time. Which is a first time experience for me.
After raising the complaint, it got resolved before 12 hours and I got a confirmation call for verification. Also today a Nodal Officer (That's what he said) called me seeing this post in this forum and confirmed with me whether the issue is resolved. I see that their customer service is definitely improving, at least in my area, but still a long way to go.
Keep up the good work guys.

Smokinjoe said:
I would like to share a recent experience with ACT Broadband. As I have written in this post earlier, the connection went down after 8 months (which is acceptable in India). Immediately once it went down, I called Customer care and to my surprise I got connected to an executive without any waiting time. Which is a first time experience for me.
After raising the complaint, it got resolved before 12 hours and I got a confirmation call for verification. Also today a Nodal Officer (That's what he said) called me seeing this post in this forum and confirmed with me whether the issue is resolved. I see that their customer service is definitely improving, at least in my area, but still a long way to go.
Keep up the good work guys.
Hello,

The above mentioned grievance has been addressed & resolved. Please feel free to get in touch with us on 080 4284 0000 or write to us at helpdesk@acttv.in if you have any queries. Thank you for your cooperation.

Warm Regards,
ACT Broadband