ACT broadband worst service

• Thread starter Thread starter nick4you
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 8,905
ISP
ACT BB
Hi I have used ACT Broadband and my experience has been pathetic!!! I am surprised how ppl in blore still manage to give such wonderful feedback!!!First of all , marketing guy Manjunath cheated me saying its a post-paid connection and collected deposit with advance rental...... within 5 days i am asked to pay again for next month!!! I am surprised and checked with cust care to find that ACT doesn't provide post paid .For having paid Rs 2000 as deposit continued with connection....ACT bb cust care experience has been horrible....I was unable to make online payment and I raised 22 complaints with a week ,but problem never solved....I paid thru cheque with additional Rs 50 as collection charges,,,,,I had issues of disconnection and slow speed for 5-10 within 1st month of using ACT bb ...my complaint used to be closed without my knowledge and problem still open!!!Finally not even my single complaint was addressed properly...well i reached out nodal officer Hari prasad.... he is as use less as cust care!! I decided finally to call it quits and asked ACT to cancel my connection...well ACT made a big mess of it!!!Which ISP provider charges for disconnection???? I paid my outstanding thru cheque as my online account was never activated!!!but even after cancelling my account ACT has not returned my deposit nor cancelled my connection!!I still get bills for Jan ,Feb 2014 ,when connection is closed in December 2013.....I am a genuine reviewer and my account number with ACT bb was 412315Also ,names of sales exec and nodal officer is real!!!So its to u decide if ACT is really what it claims to be!!! This may be one off case or one of many cases ,but their arrogance shows!!!ACT is Harassment @ HIGH speed!!!!

First of all, if your review is real, you don't have to stress it like this. I have been an ACT BB customer from Nov 2013 as well (Acct No : 479424). I had reported 5 incidents overall during this tenure (Nov 2013 - Feb 2014). I have terminated my ACT BB connection as they don't have feasibility in the new apartment to which I shifted. Overall, I will give 85/100 for ACT BB.

ur senior management is sleeping??? My complaint is pending for 2 months!!! Kick on their a** n wake them up!!! Horrible and pathetic service providers!!! My friend has worst experience , ACT BB promised to provide BB connection and took advance and then found that no feasibility in the area !!! they didnt return the money!!! ACT is not only worst ISP in my opinion but unprofessional..no proper cust care team nor nodal officer to handle escalations!!!
ACT BB has asked to me to cancel my connection as they were unable to solve my problem for more than 20 days and now when i cancelled ACT bb is demanding 996 as disconnection charges!!! Is this the best service what i should say???
My review is real.... i have the right to raise my concerns ....ur case is different from mine!! I have been fooled and harassed by ACT bb ...which ISP provider demands money for disconnection??? ACT does It seems strange but i can share my bill ..more over i dont have to prove that my review is real to any one as i have given my acc no with ACT and all the names i have mentioned are real!!! I hope ACT has not paid u to write good review !!!

I am one of those ethical techies who shares real feedback. I have had my share of bad experiences with ACT BB. Read my other threads so that you understand that I don't state anything just for the heck of it.

Points about ACT 1. Have postpaid connection2. No Downtime since I got the connection from July 20123. I have experienced with many service providers and can comment that ACT is best and rest is worst. Because no frequent disconnection, on time response and resolution from customer care representative unless there is major server maintenance for a maximum of 2 days that has happened only once in the last 20 months.4. Speed never gone down. My plan : 25 mpbs. The speed I am getting - dowload - 39 mbps, upload - 79 mbps. As they mentioned in their home page, all these I was experienced. Download a movie in 8 minutesUpload 50 photographs in just 1 minuteDownload 25 songs in 1 minuteStream HD Videos without buffering Maximum usage I had gone is 40 GB. Limit is 60 GB. The only limitation in ACT Broadband is not available in all places due to the fiber technology. They are expanding is a good thing as I can understand their business, this will get expanded slowly. Whenever I look for any site for to build the home, I will check whether ACT is available and if yes, then will select the site. Ultimately I am making around 60k to 90k bucks a month in my online business only because of the high speed and no disconnection. This amount I cannot make for sure if I am with another service provider. Advise for you, As from my experience, for sure they will help you out on time. I am a professional person and expert in experience with ISP Providers. BSNL is also good. But ACT good service, no disconnection, high speeds, on time response and resolution, good price. Please check with them by updating your place exactly where do you stay so they will provide you the further information. But please note that if you are competitor of ACT, for sure your messages were fake. Thanks.

Shabukumar said:
Points about ACT
1. Have postpaid connection
2. No Downtime since I got the connection from July 2012
3. I have experienced with many service providers and can comment that ACT is best and rest is worst. Because no frequent disconnection, on time response and resolution from customer care representative unless there is major server maintenance for a maximum of 2 days that has happened only once in the last 20 months.
4. Speed never gone down. My plan : 25 mpbs. The speed I am getting - dowload - 39 mbps, upload - 79 mbps.
As they mentioned in their home page, all these I was experienced.
Download a movie in 8 minutesUpload 50 photographs in just 1 minuteDownload 25 songs in 1 minuteStream HD Videos without buffering
Maximum usage I had gone is 40 GB. Limit is 60 GB.
The only limitation in ACT Broadband is not available in all places due to the fiber technology. They are expanding is a good thing as I can understand their business, this will get expanded slowly.
Whenever I look for any site for to build the home, I will check whether ACT is available and if yes, then will select the site.
Ultimately I am making around 60k to 90k bucks a month in my online business only because of the high speed and no disconnection. This amount I cannot make for sure if I am with another service provider.
Advise for you,
As from my experience, for sure they will help you out on time. I am a professional person and expert in experience with ISP Providers.
BSNL is also good. But ACT good service, no disconnection, high speeds, on time response and resolution, good price.
Please check with them by updating your place exactly where do you stay so they will provide you the further information.
But please note that if you are competitor of ACT, for sure your messages were fake.
Thanks.
Hi Shabu Kumar,
Thanks for liking ACT Broadband services. We really appreciate it!! 🙂
Regards,
ACT Broadband

broadband.act said:
Hi Shabu Kumar,
Thanks for liking ACT Broadband services. We really appreciate it!! 🙂
Regards,
ACT Broadband
Most welcome. Would you have plan to expand your services in entire kanyakumari District Tamilnadu? Especially Marthandam and its surrounding for up to 10 kms? 🙂

Shabukumar said:
Points about ACT1. Have postpaid connection2. No Downtime since I got the connection from July 20123. I have experienced with many service providers and can comment that ACT is best and rest is worst. Because no frequent disconnection, on time response and resolution from customer care representative unless there is major server maintenance for a maximum of 2 days that has happened only once in the last 20 months.4. Speed never gone down. My plan : 25 mpbs. The speed I am getting - dowload - 39 mbps, upload - 79 mbps.As they mentioned in their home page, all these I was experienced.Download a movie in 8 minutesUpload 50 photographs in just 1 minuteDownload 25 songs in 1 minuteStream HD Videos without bufferingMaximum usage I had gone is 40 GB. Limit is 60 GB.The only limitation in ACT Broadband is not available in all places due to the fiber technology. They are expanding is a good thing as I can understand their business, this will get expanded slowly.Whenever I look for any site for to build the home, I will check whether ACT is available and if yes, then will select the site.Ultimately I am making around 60k to 90k bucks a month in my online business only because of the high speed and no disconnection. This amount I cannot make for sure if I am with another service provider.Advise for you,As from my experience, for sure they will help you out on time. I am a professional person and expert in experience with ISP Providers.BSNL is also good. But ACT good service, no disconnection, high speeds, on time response and resolution, good price.Please check with them by updating your place exactly where do you stay so they will provide you the further information.But please note that if you are competitor of ACT, for sure your messages were fake.Thanks.
Can you post a screenshot showing 79 Mbps upload speed which you have claimed?I was an ACT BB user for 6 months and never got more upload speeds than my download speeds.

Shabukumar said:
Most welcome. Would you have plan to expand your services in entire kanyakumari District Tamilnadu? Especially Marthandam and its surrounding for up to 10 kms? 🙂
If you can, I will help you out by promoting your service to entire Kanyakumari District and get more customers from here. Next year I am moving to my home town and is located in kanyakumari district. As your price is good, for sure, people will purchase the connection. They are struggling with BSNL connection now. No other ISP used much. People in my area were looking for good ISP their for good price 🙂. So this will get you more income. Also I can work from my home town using your isp, I can earn around 2L to 3L from my online business by working full time in my home town. Please take this as my very special request 🙂.
arunra said:
Can you post a screenshot showing 79 Mbps upload speed which you have claimed?I was an ACT BB user for 6 months and never got more upload speeds than my download speeds.
How to attach the screen shot?

Well ACT BB service depends on location!! In bangalore is horrible... I doubt if ur review is real or its ACT bb who is posting self pro claimed reviews!! If i was competitor of ACT how would i post the acc no with ACT bb ... ACT bb is quick to praise your response but unable to address my concern for 3 months!!
arunra said:
I am one of those ethical techies who shares real feedback. I have had my share of bad experiences with ACT BB. Read my other threads so that you understand that I don't state anything just for the heck of it.
Agreed u have shared your view i have shared mine ....its not necessary that both our experiences be same... I
Shabukumar said:
If you can, I will help you out by promoting your service to entire Kanyakumari District and get more customers from here. Next year I am moving to my home town and is located in kanyakumari district. As your price is good, for sure, people will purchase the connection. They are struggling with BSNL connection now. No other ISP used much. People in my area were looking for good ISP their for good price 🙂. So this will get you more income. Also I can work from my home town using your isp, I can earn around 2L to 3L from my online business by working full time in my home town. Please take this as my very special request 🙂.
How to attach the screen shot?
Looks like you are a marketing guy of ACT bb ... 😛layful: Is act bb paying commission for writing this review??

nick4you said:
Hi I have used ACT Broadband and my experience has been pathetic!!! I am surprised how ppl in blore still manage to give such wonderful feedback!!!First of all , marketing guy Manjunath cheated me saying its a post-paid connection and collected deposit with advance rental...... within 5 days i am asked to pay again for next month!!! I am surprised and checked with cust care to find that ACT doesn't provide post paid .For having paid Rs 2000 as deposit continued with connection....ACT bb cust care experience has been horrible....I was unable to make online payment and I raised 22 complaints with a week ,but problem never solved....I paid thru cheque with additional Rs 50 as collection charges,,,,,I had issues of disconnection and slow speed for 5-10 within 1st month of using ACT bb ...my complaint used to be closed without my knowledge and problem still open!!!Finally not even my single complaint was addressed properly...well i reached out nodal officer Hari prasad.... he is as use less as cust care!! I decided finally to call it quits and asked ACT to cancel my connection...well ACT made a big mess of it!!!Which ISP provider charges for disconnection???? I paid my outstanding thru cheque as my online account was never activated!!!but even after cancelling my account ACT has not returned my deposit nor cancelled my connection!!I still get bills for Jan ,Feb 2014 ,when connection is closed in December 2013.....I am a genuine reviewer and my account number with ACT bb was 412315Also ,names of sales exec and nodal officer is real!!!So its to u decide if ACT is really what it claims to be!!! This may be one off case or one of many cases ,but their arrogance shows!!!ACT is Harassment @ HIGH speed!!!!
Hi,
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. We have already forwarded the issue to the concerned team and they will shortly get in touch with you. We assure you that the issue will get resolved on PRIORITY.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

I guess this is an automated response... ACT bb didnt have time to address concerns... tell me the date and time wat u mean by shortly???