Act Broadband Review Bangalore

ISP
Airtel
Hi,
My name is Abdul Majeed, this is my short review of the horrible service / experience i have faced with ACT Broadband in Richmond Town - Bangalore.
A/C No : 437942
Since ACT collects the payment in advance for the service that they provide, i paid Rs 3300 for the month of May 2014. I was under the 200gb 25mbps connection.
Internet went down on 5th of the month, i called and raised a ticket for the same it was rectified on 11th ...... 6 days no internet
It was down again on the 15th and rectified on 19th... 4 days no internet
Again on the 25th its down and till today its not been rectified .. 5 days
So in total of 30 days my internet was down 15 - 16 days. Its down right pathetic service.
002087873 , 002087881 , 002127298 & 00212984 .. these are the tickets created to rectify the issues.
The explanation that was provided was the wire was cut, which was a lie as my neighbor share the same box outside had the internet working. They faced the disconnection for about 12 days, but it was never because of the cable cut.
I have made 60 odd calls and asked for a supervisor or manager, which apparently are always busy and was promised a call back in half an hour. Till today i have not received a call.
Frustrated with this i called in to cancel the connection, my call was disconnected 7 times. At last after numerous call placed the request for cancellation and the request was processed in 4 hours and i got an email.
The trick ACT is using is to collect the money upfront for the months service they are yet to provide. When they unable to provide the service and you cancel the connection, they have already been paid and don't mind if the connection is cancelled.
A lady from the retention team who could not speak proper english called me, apologized and the next thing she said was we will process your cancellation request as fast as possible.
I am frustrated and shocked, with the level and professionals they have for there customer service and retention team.
Please be aware and choose wisely before you take ACT connection. I am now waiting for 80gb connection from Airtel. Even if i dont get the speeds ACT offer at least , i will not be off the internet for 15 to 16 days in a month.
Abdul

Dear Abdul Majeed,
We are extremely sorry for the inconveniences caused. We have noted your details and forwarded them to the relevant team and they will get back to you.
Warm Regards,
ACT Broadband

Dear Abdul Majeed,

Our team called the number present on our records for the Account ID: 437942, provided by you and were told that it was a wrong number. Request you to kindly provide your contact number so that we can get back to you and address your concerns. Thank you.
Warm Regards,
ACT Broadband