ACT broadband. Need reviews

Hi Actian.. Do you services in Marathalli?

Hi, we have just started our services at AECS layout (not marthahalli yet)and do send me mail with your address to revert with the feasibility.

Hi ACTian, Can you please update me on my connection status ? ticket number 1477347 has been registered

Hi ACTian, Can you please update me on my connection status ? ticket number 1477347 has been registered

Hi Will revert shortly

rgds

I live in Cox Town Bangalore. I just got ACT BB for 10Mbps. They collected the documents from my residence and installed the connection within 3days. Excellent service and excellent connection. They just had to pull the wire from my adjacent building, it took maybe 5 mins tops. Earlier I was using TATA Docomo Dongle. Though their service was good, it was expensive for me. I did a speed test, the speed are as followsDownload 9.96 MbpsUpload 9.45 MbpsI only wish, I should have gone for 75 GB.There is no need of a telephone line and installation charges are waived if you pay 3 months in advance.I give it 5-star rating.PS: I have also saved the telephone # of rep. in my area.

Still u can upgrade to 75GB FUP if u want. And if u pay for whole year u will get extra 25GB Added in ur FUP every month + extra 2 months

@AcTian I want to purchase the 10 mbps plan Gandhi Bazzar Is it Available ?

Hi currently no there, but we are launching shortly.

Rgds