ACT Broadband: Fiber cut in Indiranagar... Call center says BBMP issue

• Thread starter Thread starter nickt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 12,139
The net is down in Kodihalli from the past 2 hrs. Can anyone else from Indiranagar confirm if their connections are working now?

Hi, your line is up & running now. pl revert if you still experience any problem

rgds

Hi, your line is up & running now. pl revert if you still experience any problem

rgds
Yes, it is working now. Thanks for your prompt reply.

Damn. Is this problem too frequent in Indiranagar area? The ACT guys are supposed to come tomorrow to set up the connection. Should I delay it until they sort it out? Please advise ASAP. Funny thing is my airtel connection will be gone in 3 days 😛I hope it is not the case where everything is hunkydory for the first couple of months and then pathetic.

hi prashant, you are obsolutely right. next billing will have pro rata discount for the period of downtime. this is specific instance otherwise we will not have such long outages. sorry for the inconvenience.

rgds

Hi ACTian

I received the bill for the month of April last week, I didnt find any discounted amount for the downtime. The service was inactive for about 10 days and the bill amount was 1102/-

I had called the call centre on friday 04-05-2012 they took complaint and gave a request no (0000306083) and told the billling department would give a call next day. I havent received any call so far.

Hi ACTian

I received the bill for the month of April last week, I didnt find any discounted amount for the downtime. The service was inactive for about 10 days and the bill amount was 1102/-

I had called the call centre on friday 04-05-2012 they took complaint and gave a request no (0000306083) and told the billling department would give a call next day. I havent received any call so far.

Hi, the bill gets generated automatically from the billing system and the customer credit details has been sent thru the collection executives. All the affected customers will receive phone call from the respective collection team, customers can make the balance payment online or by cheque.

Rgds

Hi, the bill gets generated automatically from the billing system and the customer credit details has been sent thru the collection executives. All the affected customers will receive phone call from the respective collection team, customers can make the balance payment online or by cheque.

Rgds

I received a call from ACT CC, they have given me a waiver of around 400 Rs.. for 12 days 🙂

Thanks

I received a call from ACT CC, they have given me a waiver of around 400 Rs.. for 12 days 🙂

Thanks
I really feel even Airtel r others would not have done so fast.

Hi ACTian,My broadband connection is down for the past two days and calls to your customer care service always show busy. Also the mailbox to leave message is also full. In the past i have also had many problems with the connection. they being down almost 15-20 times a month, although these were resolved in a day or two but it was a constant nagging problem. For the time being can you please let us know what is the current problem and when ill it be resolved?Regards,Suddhasatwa

Hi ACTian,

My broadband connection is down for the past two days and calls to your customer care service always show busy. Also the mailbox to leave message is also full. In the past i have also had many problems with the connection. they being down almost 15-20 times a month, although these were resolved in a day or two but it was a constant nagging problem. For the time being can you please let us know what is the current problem and when ill it be resolved?

Regards,
Suddhasatwa
Humm for this u need to provide customer no

Humm for this u need to provide customer no

Act no.: 165362
Managed to get to the customer care, so
ticket no.: 0000316922

Hi I am not able to access net from past half hour..anyone experiencing problem near ulsoor area...

I guess it is back now? Last time it happened the engineer was saying something about power outage and their generators not turning ON on time. Not sure about the exact details.

I guess it is back now? Last time it happened the engineer was saying something about power outage and their generators not turning ON on time. Not sure about the exact details.

Thanks..ya its working fine now..