act broadband coverage area please?

• Thread starter Thread starter m_saikiran
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 17,801

m_saikiran

ISP
reliance
Hi ,I live @ kodigehalli main road , K R puram, bangalore. there is no wired broadband connection available near my area, currently using Reliance netconnect(not happy with speed).2 day back saw a pamphlet of act broadband near my gate,there is a name and number written on that pamphlet. my question is can i trust the guy whose number is written on the pamphlet, as i am not sure if the act connection is yet available near my area.called act cust service, they say that they dont have that info, if its covered in my area.can you please confirm if the service is available , or atleast tell me the actual process for applying , as i cant pay him and get cheated, can i pay in cheque?

Hi ,

I live @ kodigehalli main road , K R puram, bangalore.

there is no wired broadband connection available near my area, currently using Reliance netconnect(not happy with speed).
2 day back saw a pamphlet of act broadband near my gate,there is a name and number written on that pamphlet.
my question is can i trust the guy whose number is written on the pamphlet, as i am not sure if the act connection is yet available near my area.
called act cust service, they say that they dont have that info, if its covered in my area.

can you please confirm if the service is available , or atleast tell me the actual process for applying , as i cant pay him and get cheated, can i pay in cheque?

seems to be to desperate aren't you ?
I even seen a "HUGE" poster outside my society from ages, but not available in my area. They recently posted in their website to approach our cable operator if we need, our cable wala is real bitch, bloodhy blood sucker. he will never talk to ACT.
And act neither seem be have any plan or interest in getting more customer, all are happy "as" they are.

@op go for docomo e-stick, Nice speed (advertised @22mbps, 2,000/- Unlimited ) only downside after FUP triggers speed will reduced to 512kbps. Reliance netconnect doesn't stand near e-stick 🙂

@netant and @m_saikiran I offer a moment of silence for both of you netbrothers 🙁in no fibre land, I had taken my sweet cable wala for granted, I shall offer him a garland as a parting gift as I am on the verge of shifting to ACT or Jio fibre (solely for speed)😏.

Hi ,I live @ kodigehalli main road , K R puram, bangalore. there is no wired broadband connection available near my area, currently using Reliance netconnect(not happy with speed).2 day back saw a pamphlet of act broadband near my gate,there is a name and number written on that pamphlet. my question is can i trust the guy whose number is written on the pamphlet, as i am not sure if the act connection is yet available near my area.called act cust service, they say that they dont have that info, if its covered in my area.can you please confirm if the service is available , or atleast tell me the actual process for applying , as i cant pay him and get cheated, can i pay in cheque?
Today I too found a pamphlet for ACT fibrenet at our society entrance with a mobile number on it too. The best thing to do is to contact ACT CC and failing which just stay away from anonymous middlemen. I just really hope my guy is real.