ACT BROADBAND CHEATERS

• Thread starter Thread starter Shaaz India
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,129
ISP
ACT BROADBAND
My dear friends, I sincerely urge all of you to please dont go for ACT BROAD BAND. They are frauds. They are a company formed just for eating peoples money. I took a connection 3 weeks back and after taking the connection the second day itself i started facing net disconnection problem and it has not been rectified yet. One Mr.Rajesh(representative) came to my house and convinced me for taking this connection and he promised that if any problem occurs he will solve it. And when i started facing problem and i began to call him and he says 'I am not responsible for fixing your problem. My job is to provide connection' and hence he is not picking the calls. His number is 8095551940 and he belongs to koramangala area. please stay away form this guy.ACT Customer service is worse than anything. First of all its not toll free and whenver i call they says that the problem will be solved withing 24 hours or tomorrow ect... and infact that wont happen.ACT Broad band technicians are also fraud. They will visit our place without informing us and will inform the customer service that our problem has been rectified and closed by them.They offer you good speed they say but if connection gets disconnected regularly then whats the use of speed?. So all who have read this , Please dont go for ACT BROADBAND and also alert your friends , relatives to stay away from this worse brand in the world. You can either donate its connection fee amount to some orphanage and get some blessing but please dont give your valuable money to ACT BROADBAND F*****G B******S.
Shaaz India said:
My dear friends, I sincerely urge all of you to please dont go for ACT BROAD BAND. They are frauds. They are a company formed just for eating peoples money. I took a connection 3 weeks back and after taking the connection the second day itself i started facing net disconnection problem and it has not been rectified yet. One Mr.Rajesh(representative) came to my house and convinced me for taking this connection and he promised that if any problem occurs he will solve it. And when i started facing problem and i began to call him and he says 'I am not responsible for fixing your problem. My job is to provide connection' and hence he is not picking the calls. His number is 8095551940 and he belongs to koramangala area. please stay away form this guy.ACT Customer service is worse than anything. First of all its not toll free and whenver i call they says that the problem will be solved withing 24 hours or tomorrow ect and infact that wont happen.ACT Broad band technicians are also fraud. They will visit our place without informing us and will inform the customer service that our problem has been rectified and closed by them.They offer you good speed they say but if connection gets disconnected regularly then whats the use of speed?. So all who have read this , Please dont go for ACT BROADBAND and also alert your friends , relatives to stay away form this worse brand in the world. You can either donate its connection fee amount to some orphanage and get some blessing but please dont give your valuable money to ACT BROADBAND F*****G B******S.

Yes I agree with this. They are cheaters. Very bad customer service. Technicians are fraud's.

First dude reported my post with this comment.
yes dude.. that is interesting. even he is a victim of ACT BROAD BAND TOO. So what if he posts his reply from my system.

So, Shaaz India is now banned. If he is reading this...
You and Christin posted from the same IP. While this is very possible here in India, it does not give me enough confidence that you both are two separate cases.
Also, posting the same piece of content in multiple threads would get you banned on any reasonable online community.
Cheers.

We regret the inconvenience and will address the situation immediately. Your feedback is of utmost importance to us to redefine our quality of services. Please provide us your registered contact number or customer ID and we will get back to you ASAP.

Now Sushubh's post has been reported, I am thinking whether to ban him now :Boy Think:

Shaaz India said:
My dear friends, I sincerely urge all of you to please dont go for ACT BROAD BAND. They are frauds. They are a company formed just for eating peoples money. I took a connection 3 weeks back and after taking the connection the second day itself i started facing net disconnection problem and it has not been rectified yet. One Mr.Rajesh(representative) came to my house and convinced me for taking this connection and he promised that if any problem occurs he will solve it. And when i started facing problem and i began to call him and he says 'I am not responsible for fixing your problem. My job is to provide connection' and hence he is not picking the calls. His number is 8095551940 and he belongs to koramangala area. please stay away form this guy.ACT Customer service is worse than anything. First of all its not toll free and whenver i call they says that the problem will be solved withing 24 hours or tomorrow ect... and infact that wont happen.ACT Broad band technicians are also fraud. They will visit our place without informing us and will inform the customer service that our problem has been rectified and closed by them.They offer you good speed they say but if connection gets disconnected regularly then whats the use of speed?. So all who have read this , Please dont go for ACT BROADBAND and also alert your friends , relatives to stay away from this worse brand in the world. You can either donate its connection fee amount to some orphanage and get some blessing but please dont give your valuable money to ACT BROADBAND F*****G B******S.
Hello,
The above mentioned grievance has been addressed & resolved. Please feel free to get in touch with us on 080 4284 0000 or write to us at helpdesk@acttv.in if you have any queries. Thank you for your cooperation.

Warm Regards,
ACT Broadband