ACT broadband Bangalore worst service

• Thread starter Thread starter ashokb23
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 14,233
ISP
ACT
I am a customer of ACT broadband for last six months, i opted for 15 Mbps 40 GB plan, from 1st of this month i started experiencing .38-.44 mbps speed, i lodged a complaint and the feedback i received are really funny
1. I utilised 40 GB in four hours of previous day , i don't know whether that is possible by anyone to use- No auto updates are on and i requested them, which website or to which ip the system was connected and used this ? No reply from them
2. Then the customer service executive told, i might have used a router without password, the funniest part is There is no router at my home and i connect the cable directly to one PC
3. I also heard similar issue from my friends, ACT is not a reliable service provider, This is the problem with the unknown brands, you get a grievance redressal .

I DON'T SUGGEST "ACT BROADBAND" IN BANGALORE FOR ANY ONE LOOKING FOR A NEW BROADBAND CONNECTION
Thanks,
Ashok

ashokb23 said:
I am a customer of ACT broadband for last six months, i opted for 15 Mbps 40 GB plan, from 1st of this month i started experiencing .38-.44 mbps speed, i lodged a complaint and the feedback i received are really funny
1. I utilised 40 GB in four hours of previous day , i don't know whether that is possible by anyone to use- No auto updates are on and i requested them, which website or to which ip the system was connected and used this ? No reply from them
2. Then the customer service executive told, i might have used a router without password, the funniest part is There is no router at my home and i connect the cable directly to one PC
3. I also heard similar issue from my friends, ACT is not a reliable service provider, This is the problem with the unknown brands, you get a grievance redressal .

I DON'T SUGGEST "ACT BROADBAND" IN BANGALORE FOR ANY ONE LOOKING FOR A NEW BROADBAND CONNECTION
Thanks,
Ashok
Hello,We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. We will make sure the problem is resolved at the earliest. Please provide us your contact number or customer ID and we will get back to you ASAP.Regards,ACT Broadband

I received a call from a person claimed as Nodal Officer, to listen to my concern
But there is no solution till now, it is almost 8 days crossed, for which I pay and don’t use the speed I deserve ( 30% of time wasted without solution)
Thinking to discuss with people, who also have concerns in our Compound next week and invite an alternate ISP to give service, if many of us subscribe from our flats.

I request people to suggest alternative service providers based on your experiences.I welcome feedback from users

[color=rgb(65,65,65);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;]I am keep updating about the ACT broadband bangalore ISP providers poor service and denial of response [/color]
[color=rgb(65,65,65);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;]( using keywords for better search results and good reach to all new potential viewers) [/color]
[color=rgb(65,65,65);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;]It has been 20 days now , but there is no reply from ACT Broadband and no solution to the problem [/color]
[color=rgb(65,65,65);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;]Of Course they collect , because of their biased response in mouthshut portal , their id is also blocked . [/color]
[color=rgb(65,65,65);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;]I am keep updating their response in all top forums , viewers BEWARE OF ACT BROADBAND, they collect first month rent in advance [/color]
Because they know about their reliability , so be cautious before paying advance rent , this is my feedback as existing user. i leave your decision after complete analysis about ACT in review forums

[color=rgb(65,65,65);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;]I will keep posting update until get a solution from ACT [/color]

ashokb23 said:
[color=rgb(65,65,65);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;]I am keep updating about the ACT broadband bangalore ISP providers poor service and denial of response [/color]
[color=rgb(65,65,65);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;]( using keywords for better search results and good reach to all new potential viewers) [/color]
[color=rgb(65,65,65);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;]It has been 20 days now , but there is no reply from ACT Broadband and no solution to the problem [/color]
[color=rgb(65,65,65);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;]Of Course they collect , because of their biased response in mouthshut portal , their id is also blocked . [/color]
[color=rgb(65,65,65);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;]I am keep updating their response in all top forums , viewers BEWARE OF ACT BROADBAND, they collect first month rent in advance [/color]
Because they know about their reliability , so be cautious before paying advance rent , this is my feedback as existing user. i leave your decision after complete analysis about ACT in review forums

[color=rgb(65,65,65);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;]I will keep posting update until get a solution from ACT [/color]
Hello Sir,
We have already forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. We are extremely sorry for the delay. We will take an immediate response in this regard.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

The issue is for this ( August 2013) month rent, which i already paid
The issue started on 1 st of August, and it is 22nd now. I am still using slow speed internet after paying for 15 mbps
So if you found the fault and wanted to rectify, what will be your possible solution ?
Even if you repay me back this month rent, this is a critical situation where for one month i can't take another connection and i am not allowed to use high speed after paying for it .
So what investigation is done in last 22 days ?
When will you provide solution ?
what may be your solution ?
Please be transparent in the forum and avoid generic or standard replies, there may be viewers for this thread, the intention is to let people who are thinking to take your service- know, how you deal when there is an issue
Thanks,
Ashok

Now it is 26 days since the issue happened, No solution my Advance Bill amount of Rs.1122 was of no use for this month
I can't get a solution from ACT . Yesterday i got a call from kiran , claimed as Nodal officer and committed me that he will provide a solution
I explained him, the issue is, i was put into slow speed without using the limit and the month is almost over and what solution can be provided
There is no firm answer

ACT complaint SLA doesn't help me, in this issue and my money got wasted for this month and i was UNABLE TO GET THE SOLUTION FROM ACT BROADBAND

i appreciate reader of this post, calling me to get more clarification about the service of ACT before taking connection . But please don't call at working hours ( 9 am to 5 pm) , as i received couple of calls in last week stating they are looking for my inputs before taking ACT connection and wanted me to share my experience. For any such queries, please call me after 5pm

took connection last week of august and now poor service ......lost connectivity for 5 days ...no body is bothering to come and check the problem...I think I have called almost 25 to 30 times and I get a standard reply...our service engineer will call you back.....but I don't know whom they are calling back.....
I also disconnected my wireless connectivity of mts trusting on this..and now I am stuck.

ramboo said:
took connection last week of august and now poor service ......lost connectivity for 5 days ...no body is bothering to come and check the problem...I think I have called almost 25 to 30 times and I get a standard reply...our service engineer will call you back.....but I don't know whom they are calling back.....
I also disconnected my wireless connectivity of mts trusting on this..and now I am stuck.
Hello,We apologize for the issue you are facing. Kindly share your customer ID or registered contact no.with us. So that our team can get in touch with you ASAP. We will make sure that the problem will get resolved at the earliest.Regards,ACT Broadband

The Month (August 2013) for which I paid the Bill amount and I did not get service.
I did not get the service I deserve, but I paid for it. ACT just made two calls and I don’t know what happen to the complaint I raised. I was not informed about the status. As they have not provide the service and unable to solve the problem, ACT does not pay me back, but the next month bill came on time.
Still I will be following until ACT comes back with a solution for this in writing for further process
Anyone who undergo these kind of situation , please write in forum about your experiences, and keep posting till you get a solution, so others can know about the service.

Note: The thread get older, get more "readers", so readers, please keep the thread active and live until solution. It helps large number of consumer community

Thanks,
Ashok

Still the above complaint is open, ACT have sent two consecutive Bills for the month of September and october and am also paying the Bills
ACT, act as if nothing has happened and continuing to collect the money 🙂
No Terms and conditions followed as per SLA and my Complaint is still unresolved...and No reply on that

as i am posting the happening of my complaint in many forums, I am not able to find from where users send me emails
Please post your replies here and not to my personal mail id.I request you not to ask me decisions about whether to choose ACT or not, i received several emails in last month like this .That is your decision.

I will continue to post about the ACT services , until my open issue is solved to share my experience of POOR customer service by ACT.
Now it is more than 60 days , issue remains open and no reply from ACT, they started remaining silent

ashokb23 said:
Still the above complaint is open, ACT have sent two consecutive Bills for the month of September and october and am also paying the Bills
ACT, act as if nothing has happened and continuing to collect the money 🙂
No Terms and conditions followed as per SLA and my Complaint is still unresolved...and No reply on that

as i am posting the happening of my complaint in many forums, I am not able to find from where users send me emails
Please post your replies here and not to my personal mail id.I request you not to ask me decisions about whether to choose ACT or not, i received several emails in last month like this .That is your decision.

I will continue to post about the ACT services , until my open issue is solved to share my experience of POOR customer service by ACT.
Now it is more than 60 days , issue remains open and no reply from ACT, they started remaining silent
Hello Sir,
We regret the inconvenience. We will look into the matter and we will make sure that you doesn't have to face this problem in future. We will forward your complaint to the higher authority of our company and we assure you that your issue gets resolved at the earliest. We really appreciate your cooperation for the same.
Regards,
ACT Broadband