ACT Broadband Bangalore Reviews

• Thread starter Thread starter egunda
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 636
  • Views Views 290,978
broadband.act said:
Hi Prashant,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly inbox us your contact number so that our team can help you in resolving the issue. We assure you that the issue will get resolved ASAP.

Regards,
ACT Broadband
prashanttewari said:
I was referred by a friend for the broadband connection on 16th March 2014.I got a call immediately that a technician will come to place in 4 hrs for other formalities.
No one came on that day till evening so I called again on next day then day after that and again the day after that....since then I have been calling 2 times everyday but no response, calling CC I get a reply that "Our sales team will get back to you...".

This is the height of unprofessional ism and lethargic service. I guess there CC center is completely useless every time I call they will take my complete details and ask me to wait... then nothing happens so I call again and the same scene is repeated after calling like 50 times some guy from CC gave me a request no : 1287648, So after getting I called again today and to my horror no update or proper response(besides "Our sales team will get back to you..."). I even dropped number of mails to helpdesk@acttv.in but again no response.

Seriously horrible service

Prashant
Hello Prashant,
Thank you for your interest in ACT Broadband. Currently we are not available in your area. We have already started expanding our network and will inform you once your locality is feasible. Please feel free to get in touch with us on 080 4284 0000 or write to us at helpdesk@acttv.in if you have any other queries.
Warm Regards,
ACT Broadband

broadband.act said:
Hello Prashant,
Thank you for your interest in ACT Broadband. Currently we are not available in your area. We have already started expanding our network and will inform you once your locality is feasible. Please feel free to get in touch with us on 080 4284 0000 or write to us at helpdesk@acttv.in if you have any other queries.
Warm Regards,
ACT Broadband
Seriously!! are you kidding me? Just because I am living on 1st floor it becomes a different area :-O, the guy living on the ground floor has connection from last 4 months and you are giving me this reason. My last post on this thread, fed up with this kind of pathetic customer service. Good that hathway launched their docsis connection last week, will better go for that.

Smokinjoe said:
Hello ACT,
My Customer no. is 170700. Contact number is PM'ed.
Complaint number raised yesterday is 0001872512. Its closed now without the issue being resolved. Could you please fix it at the earliest. Also could you please let me know why the complaints are getting closed without confirming with the customer?
Hello,
The above mentioned grievance has been addressed & resolved. Please feel free to get in touch with us on 080 4284 0000 or write to us at helpdesk@acttv.in if you have any other queries. Thank you for your cooperation.
Warm Regards,
ACT Broadband

Hello ACT,
I agree, the issue is resolved. I appreciate your followup call asking for confirmation. But seriously you need to improve on the time you take to fix a problem. I can understand that the fiber cut can happen. 1st day, no one came - I can understand they might be busy. Second day - No one came to fix the issue, moreover you have closed the issue saying its a local power issue. Without even contacting me why do you close the ticket? I replied to your text with "N" still the ticket remain closed. I had to call again and re-open it. Again wait for 2 days. You guys need to work on your customer service skills.
I do not expect a reply. Please do not bother to reply this with your famous copy paste dialogue " We apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly inbox us your contact number so that our team can help you in resolving the issue. We assure you that the issue will get resolved ASAP. "
I have no connectivity issues at the moment.

mahb4esh said:
Hello Act,
Do you have service near banashankari 2nd stage 8th main near to saraswathi hospital..?
Hi,
Thanks for showing interest in ACT Broadband. Kindly inbox us your complete postal address and contact number so that our team can get in touch with you after checking the feasibility of our services in your area.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

[font="'lucida sans unicode'"]Hello readers,[/font]
[font="'lucida sans unicode'"] Please nobody even try for ACT broadband for their supppeerr fastt!!![/font][font="'lucida sans unicode'"]plans , [/font][font="'lucida sans unicode'"]When i asked for the connection they were [/font]
[font="'lucida sans unicode'"] in my house in less than 15 mins,it was unbelievable i thought that [/font][font="'lucida sans unicode'"]they were very fast,of-course!! They were very[/font]
[font="'lucida sans unicode'"] fast for just collecting the money!!1,[/font] as the installation didn't come out possible [font="'lucida sans unicode'"]even after my thousands of requests to[/font]
[font="'lucida sans unicode'"] the customer care and officials i have still not got my connection,Its been more [/font][font="'lucida sans unicode'"]than 11 days no one has turned up!!! [/font]
[font="'lucida sans unicode'"] They just promise that the connection will be just less than 7 days!![/font][font="'lucida sans unicode'"]fake promises,[/font]
[font="'lucida sans unicode'"] later just tell stories when they are called,later just say ''WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE''!!! Not solving any [/font]
[font="'lucida sans unicode'"] issues,The customer care is CRAP, Please TAKE any other ISP other than ACT broadband,But their marketing is working [/font]
[font="'lucida sans unicode'"] out very well but please don't get cheated by their false marketing and promises [/font]
[font="'courier new'"] [/font]

Hi,

I am using ACT broadband for the past 8 months in AECS LAYOUT in bangalore. here is the review.

Customer Service: Sucks!!!!!! i have ticket open for the past 7 days for no net connectivity and as people said here there is no action taken at all, Everyday they will say today we will resolve the problem but today never comes. So i have gone ahead and raised a request for disconnection as there is no reliabilty of the service.

If u want good speed with no reliability on service downtime then you can go for this.

for the act guy if you feel i am wrong reviewer here are my account and request details:

User Id : 10648810
Thanks,
Madhu Sudhan

broadband.act said:
Hi,
Thanks for showing interest in ACT Broadband. Kindly inbox us your complete postal address and contact number so that our team can get in touch with you after checking the feasibility of our services in your area.
Regards,
ACT Broadband
Can you provide me with your *mobile* number of the area incharge so that I can let you know the details. i *do not* want to call your public contact as they do not provide correct details(per my colleagues).

nithin h r said:
[font="'lucida sans unicode'"]Hello readers,[/font]
[font="'lucida sans unicode'"] Please nobody even try for ACT broadband for their supppeerr fastt!!![/font][font="'lucida sans unicode'"]plans , [/font][font="'lucida sans unicode'"]When i asked for the connection they were [/font]
[font="'lucida sans unicode'"] in my house in less than 15 mins,it was unbelievable i thought that [/font][font="'lucida sans unicode'"]they were very fast,of-course!! They were very[/font]
[font="'lucida sans unicode'"] fast for just collecting the money!!1,[/font] as the installation didn't come out possible [font="'lucida sans unicode'"]even after my thousands of requests to[/font]
[font="'lucida sans unicode'"] the customer care and officials i have still not got my connection,Its been more [/font][font="'lucida sans unicode'"]than 11 days no one has turned up!!! [/font]
[font="'lucida sans unicode'"] They just promise that the connection will be just less than 7 days!![/font][font="'lucida sans unicode'"]fake promises,[/font]
[font="'lucida sans unicode'"] later just tell stories when they are called,later just say ''WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE''!!! Not solving any [/font]
[font="'lucida sans unicode'"] issues,The customer care is CRAP, Please TAKE any other ISP other than ACT broadband,But their marketing is working [/font]
[font="'lucida sans unicode'"] out very well but please don't get cheated by their false marketing and promises [/font]
[font="'courier new'"] [/font]
Hello Nithin h r,
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your customer ID or registered contact number with us so that our team can help you in resolving the issue. We assure you that the issue will get resolved ASAP.
Warm Regards,
ACT Broadband

madhu Sudhan said:
Hi,

I am using ACT broadband for the past 8 months in AECS LAYOUT in bangalore. here is the review.

Customer Service: Sucks!!!!!! i have ticket open for the past 7 days for no net connectivity and as people said here there is no action taken at all, Everyday they will say today we will resolve the problem but today never comes. So i have gone ahead and raised a request for disconnection as there is no reliabilty of the service.

If u want good speed with no reliability on service downtime then you can go for this.

for the act guy if you feel i am wrong reviewer here are my account and request details:

Thanks,
Madhu Sudhan
Hi Madhu Sudhan,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks for sharing the issue and other details with us. We will forward the issue to the concerned team and they will shortly get in touch with you. We assure you that the issue will get resolved ASAP.

Regards,
ACT Broadband

Hi ACT,

I was told that everyday wee will resolve the problem but today never came. By with lot of frustation, finally I placed a request for disconnsceting services.

I have not seen this kind of worst customer service in my life.

Cancellation request id: 0001921063

Thanks,

Madhu Sudhan

Hi ACT,
Connectivity lost again this morning. Request # 0001922561. If you really want to help, please ACT now and resolve this at the earliest. Please note this is the 2nd time this problem is occurring in past 10 days.

Hi,
When will the ACT Broadband connection come to MAHADEVAPURA, because there is connection already in the nearby areas HOODI and B.NARAYANAPURA...request to do the needfull as soon as possibe...thanks