ACT Broadband availability in Mahadevapura, bangalore

• Thread starter Thread starter Inian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 21,825

Inian

ISP
DSL BSNL
Hi Actian,I want to know whether ACT Broadband connection is available in MahadevapuraI tried calling customer care no response from them.Kindly let me know.Thanks in advance

Hi Actian,
I want to know whether ACT Broadband connection is available in Mahadevapura
I tried calling customer care no response from them.
Kindly let me know.

Thanks in advance

Hi, yes we are available on selective pockets in your area - appreciate if you could send me your address by mail to find out the feasibility

rgds

Thanks for ur reply, have mailed you the address

Could forward the email to ACTian@acttv.in

Hi Actian,
I have emailed my address to ACTian@acttv.in

HI, thanks and have already forwarded your details to the field team. will revert shortly with the feasibility status.

rgds

Thanks 🙂 :skywalker:

HI, thanks and have already forwarded your details to the field team. will revert shortly with the feasibility status.

rgds

Hi i too need to know if its available near hoodi circle area.

Hi, I got a reply from ACT broadband service they Its still not available in Mahadevapura. Dont know abt Hoodi Circle

Hi, I got a reply from ACT broadband service they Its still not available in Mahadevapura. Dont know abt Hoodi Circle

Their customer care says its available and they will send executive soon! But nobody turned up till now!

Their customer care says its available and they will send executive soon! But nobody turned up till now!

Hi mail me your contact details to follow up the feasibility.

Rgds

Hi mail me your contact details to follow up the feasibility.

Rgds

Mailed you yesterday- Anoop

As of now ACT is not having connectivity near Hoodi Circle.. will launch in a month time...

As of now ACT is not having connectivity near Hoodi Circle.. will launch in a month time...