ACT Broadband and its service. I am planning to take ACT to Consumer court.

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiva
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 8,798
ISP
ACT
Hi All,
I have been using ACT broadband for the past 8 months and i feel this company is the worst ISP in the world. I feel companies in Africa have better service and responsible attitude. Being in Silicon vally of India ACT is a Disgrace to internet society. Here are the issues i face everyday.
So far every month i have only had 10-15 of internet. I have raised more than 50 cases and every day i hear the same lies.
The junction box which is meant for one hub has two hubs and the BOX is open for all to see and play with. The way they have done
cabling on our building is soo bad even a lay man can say it is unprofessional work.
Every time i have raised a complaint it has taken more than 5 days to repair and then it has only worked for another 4-5 days.
In June alone i have raised 7 cases and i have had internet only for 6 days so far. Now a days they have started a new trick.
They will close the case every evening so that their slate is clean in front of their management. Well, i don't know what kind of management ACT has.
They should be ashamed of drawing salaries and cheating customers everyday of internet. Every executive i have called in their call center has lied to me
about the ETA and it has always taken more than 5 days to even respond.
I have been trying to call ACT since morning but their call centre drops calls after 2 minutes of waiting and i have not been able to raise a case.
Recently, i started recording the calls i have had with these people and i have recorded every conversation i had with them. Every day they have lied to me and i have lost a lot of work time because of their lies. Many days because of their pathetic service i have faced issues with my work.
I here by request every ACT user to record their calls with the call center executives and their false promises. I have contacted a consumer complaints advocate and i wish to take ACT to court for their false promises and Worst service record. I want to request you all to share your experiences so that we can together let fight this Incompetent company which has caused us great distress.
For ACT Company :
My user ID is 10695326 and my recent complaint no is 0002212906.

sir, i have a cancer patient at home and internet keeps me in touch with the doctor and medication on day to day basis, i have told ACT people about this before taking the connection, but they are inhuman they dont care for human values. i am with out internet connection for almost 8 days last month and for 4 days this month. i will be glad to be with you when you take them to court.
ravichandran, bangalore, phone 9886727565.

Please let me know if I can help in any way. I have paid 3.5k every month to these guys, for one of the worst services ever. I am not going to be paying a penny anymore, and I am getting airtel. Screw these guys. My internet has been down again.

Dear Shiva,
We are extremely sorry for the inconveniences caused. We have noted your details and forwarded them to the concerned team and they will get back to you.
Warm Regards,
ACT Broadband

Dear Ravichandran,
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused. We have notified our team of the issue and they will contact you at the earliest.
Warm Regards,
ACT Broadband

Dear e1t1bet,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.
Warm Regards,
ACT Broadband

Dear Ravichandran,

The above mentioned grievance has been addressed & resolved. Please feel free to get in touch with us on 080 4284 0000 or write to us at helpdesk@acttv.in if you have any other queries. Thank you for your cooperation.

Warm Regards,
ACT Broadband

Dear Shiva,

The above mentioned grievance has been addressed & resolved. Please feel free to get in touch with us on 080 4284 0000 or write to us at helpdesk@acttv.in if you have any other queries. Thank you for your cooperation.

Warm Regards,
ACT Broadband

this is my second day with ACT and internet has been down for 10 hours since afternoon.
the internet is still Down. wow. I think I am going to experience what i experienced with youbroadband. called the customer care three times since afternoon. first one told me it would be rectified in 4 hours, the second one told me 3 hours and the third one told me it would be rectified in 2 hours.
it is just my second day with ACT. show some mercy..
now they will come and copy paste this "sorry for inconvenience blah blah blah"

my user id: 10897965
complaint number: 0002267517

ACT Broadband is down for most of the days of the month, every day i have to check if it is logged in, 2nd it is not working for many days at a stretch complaint no 0002275057

Hey people, wanted to share my awful experience with ACT, sometimes its good only when its working and that too only sometimes hardly 15 days a month but when its down worst ever Customer service. Onsite techs who comes in are sometimes look rowdy and behave very unprofessional don't even want to listen. when i complained to the Executive Leadership team they are least bothered, wow what a higher ...management what caliber they posses,

by the way let me share the email ids of the leadership team people, incase any concerns write to them, they will be least bothered about the issue or unable help resolve or even passify atleast let your concers reach them .

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
I had applied for connection on 14th June and they have taken 6 months subscription - 9431 and till now - no connection, no call - nothing has happened. If we call sales guy who had taken the application with cheque, is least bothered and says some issues are there and it will get resolved, otherwise - take the money. He is just money taking agent. Customer service guys are just standard english speaking people and talk sorry, get back words without meaning/value. I had registered last week : Req: 0002281709 ; User ID : 848364. I had called today also, same response and no action. This company advertize and does bother about customer value, money and sentiments. If Management - Sunder Raju, Bala M - are really interested in taking care of customers, then they need address operations properly. We are let at mercy of these guys by paying our hard earned money and also we have to call up and check and customer support only knows that we have not received connection only by we calling and registered complaint....

I know reply to be getting is : we have noted feedback and will send to concerned team : where is the team first of all? don't make false things. Dont loot people in name of service.

azjmSXz.png

Do they have a legal leg to stand on with these demands? In any case, the actual contacts are on pastebin and a google search leads to a list on tumblr as well...so, they might be better served by sending them the cease and desists 🙂

both are my creations after i got that mailer. removed actual content with pastebin link for the lulz. they can now try getting it removed through tumblr or pastebin.