ACT Broaband in Frazer Town

• Thread starter Thread starter pprabhu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 5,922

pprabhu

ISP
Jio Fiber - Truly Unlimited
Actian, I got ACT Broadband connection two months back and have been happy. I just came back from my official trip yesterday and saw the link is been down. It came back 2nd half yesterday and again down whole of today. Please get this fixed. I have left an voicemail also yesterday with your customer support.. however nobody bothered to call back. Not sure how else to raise complaint than to come over on this board and raise issues.You have around 6 customers in Suryakiran apts in Frazer Town and the link seems down for all.Please get this fixed asap.

Actian,

I got ACT Broadband connection two months back and have been happy.

I just came back from my official trip yesterday and saw the link is been down. It came back 2nd half yesterday and again down whole of today. Please get this fixed. I have left an voicemail also yesterday with your customer support.. however nobody bothered to call back. Not sure how else to raise complaint than to come over on this board and raise issues.

You have around 6 customers in Suryakiran apts in Frazer Town and the link seems down for all.

Please get this fixed asap.

hi sorry about that have already asked the field team to address the issue tomorrow morning on high priority. said that just drop a mail to helpdesk or actian@acttv.in if you have any trouble reaching call centre.

rgds

It is post noon and the problem is still not fixed. The link itself is still down.

It is post noon and the problem is still not fixed. The link itself is still down.

Hi our engineers had permission issue from your apartment association due to some Fiber cable routing, the team is working on to reroute the cables and should be resolved in a short while.

rgds

Hi our engineers had permission issue from your apartment association due to some Fiber cable routing, the team is working on to reroute the cables and should be resolved in a short while.

rgds

The link is still down. When will this be fixed?

It was fixed last night. Thanks.

Hi I am suresh, I have taken this connection just two days ago, but i am not getting the speed (not even 1/5th) as as promised. any specific issuesregardsSuresh

Hi

I am suresh, I have taken this connection just two days ago, but i am not getting the speed (not even 1/5th) as as promised. any specific issues

regards

Suresh
Whats ur plan u have taken. Put ur consumer ID. ACTian will help u

Have been enjoying 10MBPS connection for the past 3 months. Just upgraded to 125GB limit. :eagerness:

Hey ACTian.I reside in Frazer Town, too, and lately I have been having a lot of issues with my Airtel Broadband connection. My wireless internet constantly gets disconnected, and I'm planning to switch to a different connection. I have two Mac computers and two Windows computers. I wanted to know if there are any compatibility issues with the ACT broadband connection and either of the operating systems I use. I was told by Airtel that they cannot configure the internet settings on my Mac computers, and I was wondering if the disconnection problem was due to incompatibility with the modem-router I am using (Binatone DT 845W ADSL2). Could you kindly tell me which brand and which model number of modem-routers you supply with the ACT broadband connection? Also I use Hathway cable tv at the moment. Would I have to switch to ACT cable tv, or can I have an ACT broadband connection and a Hathway cable tv connection? I'm sorry if my questions come across as ignorant.Cheers

Hey ACTian.
I reside in Frazer Town, too, and lately I have been having a lot of issues with my Airtel Broadband connection. My wireless internet constantly gets disconnected, and I'm planning to switch to a different connection. I have two Mac computers and two Windows computers. I wanted to know if there are any compatibility issues with the ACT broadband connection and either of the operating systems I use. I was told by Airtel that they cannot configure the internet settings on my Mac computers, and I was wondering if the disconnection problem was due to incompatibility with the modem-router I am using (Binatone DT 845W ADSL2). Could you kindly tell me which brand and which model number of modem-routers you supply with the ACT broadband connection? Also I use Hathway cable tv at the moment. Would I have to switch to ACT cable tv, or can I have an ACT broadband connection and a Hathway cable tv connection? I'm sorry if my questions come across as ignorant.

Cheers

Hi

sorry for the delay in responding....

There is No compatibility issue with any Home gateway/router with our broadband connection. Our team will be in position to configure based on your requirement, btw there is No reason to change the cable TV as you will continue with Hathway and we only provide Broadband to you.

Rgds

Hi

sorry for the delay in responding....

There is No compatibility issue with any Home gateway/router with our broadband connection. Our team will be in position to configure based on your requirement, btw there is No reason to change the cable TV as you will continue with Hathway and we only provide Broadband to you.

Rgds

Any updates on availability in kempapura/ sahakarnagar /coffeboard layout ?
I saw few people laying cables..dunno who it is

Any updates?