ACT app shows ACT Incredible plan speed is 400 Mbps

• Thread starter Thread starter thecooldean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3,626
ISP
ACT
Speed hasn't reflected in my connection yet.

JdON6Gm.png

Call up ACT. We do not have magic wand to solve your internet speed issues. 😁

What's the issue then?
The above ss uploaded by you shows 400 Mbps and 3.3 TB FUP.

@swatkats sorry I forgot to write, plans have been upgraded in Bangalore to unlimited (3300 GB) and my plan ACT Incredible from 300 to 400 Mbps.
Alright, I thought speeds were not upgraded for you.

It's obvious ACT tried wait and watch strategy before upgrading plans for all cities which costed them subscribers

Hi @TheCoolDean Dean, What speeds are you getting on the 400 Mbps plans , can you please post a screenshot of the speedtest ? I am on the same plan and getting only around 385Mbps down and 250 up

11136088545.png

@varunc24 I too am getting low upload speeds to ACT server. However when I do a speedtest to a different server (like Airtel), I get higher upload speeds. Although, I must say that ever since I got my act connection I've always had full upload and download speeds as mentioned in the plan along with 0 or 1 ms ping (to ACT server). This has happened after they changed the Bangalore plans to Unlimited.

Here is my screenshot for ACT Fibernet server.

11136564375.png

And here is the screenshot for Airtel server.

11136571599.png

yes the same issue i mentioned the same to the ACT Backend team and they say you are getting 90% + down which is good . When the speed of ACT incredible plan was 300 Mbps i used to get 300 down and 300 up , but they are just not ready to listen 🙁 ..

To test this, you can run a Ubuntu Live USB on a USB Stick and run a Speedtest on the Firefox and the CLI also

Make sure you do both Domestic and International Servers