ACP Pradyuman in CID

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 7,129
And I love CID's awesome software, Where they have full details of every accuse. They play some videos in WMP and people think they have some hi-tech software!

Can anyone tell me what is happening here?And why that guy is tweeting to Sushubh and Broadbandforum?Can anyone tell me full story! 😀

You guys forgotten the core thing. Everyone had CID Number. After every incidence we call Local Police , but there everyone have CID Number either saved or remembered and they are the 1st to reach the spot 😛

And till today none of the CID folks have got any Padmashree or any bravery award!And CID folks only have 1 Qualis, Which Daya drives and stops it every time with "Kheeeechhhhhh"

And Daya Slaps Hard Only one time, but you can see several wounds on culprits face sitting in bureau crying in next shot 😀

Daya ka 3 kilo ka haath kisi pe padta hai to woh aadmi uthata nahin uth jaata hai !

Can anyone tell me what is happening here?

And why that guy is tweeting to Sushubh and Broadbandforum?

Can anyone tell me full story! 😀

as the name suggests, it is a bot.

if you tweet about keywords related to the show, it responds back with a quote from the ACP.

since this thread and some of my tweets were related to the show, the bot automatically responded with quotes.

I just found him as brand ambassador for "Jeevan Mixture". Some Ayuervedic syrup in my house 🙂He is smiling there too 😀... cant find on image on google though

One of the Freaking Idiotic Show Ever! Yaha par toh lash hai.I love this dialog by ACP in some episode where they catch International Don." Interpol Se toh bacchuke ho, Par CID se Koi bhi Nahi Bacch Sakta Hai "I watch Adaalat instead of this Stupid thing. Even though It's Somewhat Boring.