Achche Din for Broadband Users in India?

• Thread starter Thread starter kanagadeepan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 110
  • Views Views 20,004
No acche din for broadband users in India.

Was supposed to be 2mbps this year. Jai Modi Sarkar Ki.

Under Modi rule, Bangladesh, Pakistan & Sri lanka will overtake India in Internet growth/development.

Funny thing is Bangladesh was referred to as Bhuka Nanga Desh because of lack of economic development. But at least in terms of Internet growth, now Bangladesh has overtaken India in last 7 Years.

Modi & his cabinet comprises of incompetent, corrupt & uneducated people. Do you really expect these people to deliver good on national interests?

Anyway, i think Govt isn't going to raise minimum Broadband speed on its own. Hopefully market competition will lead to increase in minimum speed. Lets see what happens with RJio launch next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am hopeful that modi jee will bring good days and true indians like me always support Modi jee. Terrorists are being hanged and justice is being given. I am very happy on this fact.

Ek aur Bhakt! haha..

O Bhai, hanging terrorists won't bring economic development in India. Economic development needs planning & strategy which incompetent & uneducated Modi cabinet is incapable to do.

By the way. Under Modi rule, security & stability has deteriorated in India. More incidents of LOC violations. More incidents of communal crimes. Worsening of Law & order situations.

And maybe you don't know. Pakistan is now member of SCO. Its the worse diplomatic defeat for India after Kargil war. All this happened in last year of Modi rule.

Though I have much hope on current govt, I am sure they will never care about minimum BB speed limits, which is a huge disappointment for me.. Even though I hate congress govt to the core, I don't attack verbally those who voted them, as they are also part of sufferers, IMHO..

Last edited by a moderator:
Its still a 1000 times better than khangress and the right people are in power. Also I am happy that there are more loc voilations because that means our army jas been given a free hand . I am so happy that so many pakis have already been killed and I hope all the terrorists in J and K and other parts of India will also be given brutal deaths.

Don't make this thread about terrorists, Pakistan, Kashmir, LOC.

Its about Internet development in India. And our Govt has abandoned all efforts on it.

Our Govt only runs on rhetoric & hollow promises. Like slogan of Digital revolution which never materialized.

@kanagadeepan

What i wrote in hindi is a muhavara. And i am not blaming voters of BJP. I am pointing out "BHAKTS" of BJP who even after 1 year of BJP failure and incompetence are in blind faith towards Modi.

These Bhakts blindly worship Modi ignoring all broken promises & corruption of BJP.