• Thread starter Thread starter chetansha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,894

chetansha

Regular
ISP
Airtel
Guys, i am using an Accton USB ADSL Modem - AM5002 for my touchtel line, i tried using the same for BSNL, but not able to configure it. BSNL Fellows are not helpful at all. They say buy our modem and we will help you. Can some one here help me ?

Hi,

I can only help u if u can let me know about the management interface of the modem and the different settings required by u to configure for BSNL. Mail me at agnivo.roy@gmail.com with the data and if possible, I'll send you the values. Check whether your modem is showing adsl link on BSNL line and is G.dmt/G.lite/T1.413 compliant. Also dnld latest drivers.

Cheers !
Agnivo007

I don't know about the modem but I can confirm that the splitter that you received with your touchtel(airtel) line will not work with bsnl. First hand experience. Why won't it work? I don't know.about 10 days back, I changed the splitter from the airtel one to the one Huawei provides and my connection works. I am using a speedstream modem but I also used the huawei modem for 2 weeks.To check if the splitter is causing the problem, see if the adsl led in your modem is on and steady. If it is on and your connection still isn't working, then do a hard reset of the modem and enter your bsnl user/pass.