Account renewal problem

• Thread starter Thread starter inetbum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 7,372
ALL CABLE OPERATOR ARE CHARGING LINE MENTANENCE CHARGES ILLEGALY...SIFY HAS NO WRITTEN DOCUMENT ABOUT THIS...

HELPLINE NUMBERS:

Delhi:
Sify Ltd
Delhi - 258, Oakala Industrial Estate,
Oakala Phase III,
Delhi - 110 020.
PH:
kashiana_c@sifycorp.com
ankush_batra@sifycorp.com

so kashiana is still working for Sify? strange.

Originally posted by Sushubh@Mar 4 2006, 05:55 PM
so kashiana  is still working for Sify? strange.
[snapback]43552[/snapback]
[/quote]

YA SHE IS...& ANKUSH BATRA ALSO...
THEY R NOT GETTING JOB ANYWHERE ELSE. LOL

even i am facing a problem with renewal - though becoz of my mistake.actually 1 day prior to my accnt expiry cc called me asking for renewal and i said yes. But then i realised that this month i dnt need broadband and i wanted to cancel it. so i called CTO asking him wht to do now. he said it's ok- he will manage cancelling; only thing i need to do is not login from dialler after my current packege expires. so i thought it's fine. Now after 1 month's gap; i asked him to confirm that actually my past payments are clear and my accnt wsnt renewed ; so tht i could resume. And realy for tht month(plus some days) i dint login using the dialler.he says there is no payment pending. then i took exattnet frm th same operator for next month. now when after exattnet package has expired,and i m planning to switch to sify back; the same operator is asking me to pay "PENDING" 500 rupes , beacause it is shown in some log at the company tht my accnt was actually renewed.(it must hv been becoz i recd renewal mail frm sify). actually since i knew something like this would happen i had confirmed many times before taking exattnet that there is nothing pending. tht time the CTO told tht such things happen, but since they need to maintain customers , generally they "adjust" (i mean, even though it was renewed at company, but since i informed them tht i dnt need it and actually dint use it, the CTO will not charge me for tht package - although they hav to give accnt to the company).now cud anybody please tell me can i and where can i complain about this? becoz he is not ready to giv me next package before i pay him.( i stay at Mulund).also wht is this abt "not logging in thru dialler"? does it mean tht company knows tht i hvnt used the new package?

Since you havent logged in using the dialer your package would be still pipleined or they must have cancelled.Both might be the posibillity.You can call their Ville Parle office and explain then wat happened. And dont talk to those stupid operators.Ask them to call some one who is senior.Also ask your cable op and the sify guys that they are asking the payment for the account which is piplined or if you are a defaluter.

QUOTE(agent @ Jun 23 2006, 04:36 PM) [snapback]54437[/snapback]
Since you havent logged in using the dialer your package would be still pipleined or they must have cancelled.Both might be the posibillity.

You can call their Ville Parle office and explain then wat happened. And dont talk to those stupid operators.
Ask them to call some one who is senior.

Also ask your cable op and the sify guys that they are asking the payment for the account which is piplined or if you are a defaluter.
[/b]

thanks a lot.
coluld you please mail the Vileparle phone no.?

Guys the sifys autorenewal process takes place even without logging in. Yea u heard from me u dont need to even login to renew the pack.On the last day pf my package wen i was surfing the net i remmeber i dint hv easy sify on and also i remmebered to switch off the sifys client so i thought dat my wen i loose my connection in the midnight my pack will be over. But instead it autorenewed itself, so i called up the next day and asked that i dont wish to use the same pack and i want it cancelled. Also i remember due to this auto renewal policy 2months ago wen my exams were going on i had specially asked sify ppl that i didnt wish to use net for a month. But they renewed my pack again and again also this happened 3 times (yes 3 times). Since the pack waas of pure 256kbps unlimited i leeched the pack 😀 for like 5 days and 3 times makes it 15 days 😀. Now this is how dumb sify is !!!!!!!!