• Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 37,415

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
just wanted to see if anyone here has access to naukri employer account to hunt through resumes?

yes I have an access to its database and also seaching for some1 who would like to share it... lemme know if any1 is interested in it

yes I have an access to its database and also seaching for some1 who would like to share it... lemme know if any1 is interested in it
Hi Hiral
Call me on 09923600991
wanted to know how we can share the naukri.com database
Cheers

hey.. let me also know , how to access the naukri database. I need it very badly .

Yes I would love to share access to Naukri.com with employer access to find employees. Can anyone help me. Would anyone be interested in sharing access. Please email me at elw@wingfieldreb.com.

Hi Khiral

Im in the need of naukri.com database and I currently have access to Timesjobs.com. Let me know if you require it and we can work out some arrangement in regards to it.

My cell#9810523048

Rohit

I am looking to share naukri.com resume database account. Please contact me if you are interested. If you already have an account, we can work out a payment system, if you don't, we can buy one together. Email me if you are interested:cj.s.sra @ gmail.com (remove the spaces)

huh why u need the same .. tell me soon :wall: as i got my naukri account also .. 😛 .. don't want to guys to play around ma data

huh why u need the same .. tell me soon :wall: as i got my naukri account also .. 😛 .. don't want to guys to play around ma data

What kind of account do you have? Email me at cj.s.sra at gmail.com and lets work out a deal.

What kind of account do you have? Email me at cj.s.sra at gmail.com and lets work out a deal.

am normal job seeker .. so don't expect anything more from me