Access To Naukri.com Database?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 37,425
Hi all,I need a naukri.com(Resix database) employer login information for searching resumes only for 2-3 times(

Hi,I am an IT consultant and am exploring one of my weird ideas and for that I need to perform a simple search only possible through Employer Login on as many Indian job portals (naukri, monster, timesjob, etc.) as possible.It is a simple search and am ready to pay handsomely. I don't seek any login id/passwords and the single search I am requesting shall not be unethical professionally.If interested email me at amittalyahoocomCheers!A.

Hi Hiral
Call me on 09923600991
wanted to know how we can share the naukri.com database
Cheers
Yes, I need to share the naukri.com database. Please help me.

yes I have an access to its database and also seaching for some1 who would like to share it... lemme know if any1 is interested in it

Hi Kotakhiral

I want to access Naukri.com database, pls help me.

Thanks
Sundar

ah my problem was solved 😛 thanks for enquiring tho.

Hi

Pls help me to access the Naukri.com database.

Regards
sundar

hi.. sharing naukri login would not be of a help since you cannot shoot mailers from it... some naukri executive told me... his number was 9914141422

yes I have an access to its database and also seaching for some1 who would like to share it... lemme know if any1 is interested in it
iam intrested in datbase can u have?
my id is kirang.gandhi@gmail.com

I'm interested, can you mail it to sdsap2k1@gmail.com?

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

i have naukri and monster logins mail @ mail_hr@ymail.com

can you mail the same to sdsap2k1@gmail.com??
Thanx in advance

I too interested to make access to Naukri Database.

Dolly (jetti1979@yahoo.com)

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

I too interested to make access to Naukri Database.

Dolly (jetti1979@yahoo.com)

I want to share Na8ukri/TimesJob database in Delhi/NCR, kindly let me know if anyone is interestedContact @ 9654705703