Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Any Reliance Broadband user facing issues connecting to the forum? Especially in Gurgaon? It's been a problem for me since last night.

Now that you mention it, I did use to have random problems of site not opening on Reliance (2011). But that used to be occasional and use to fix itself in 15-20 minutes.

admin stop humping from isp to isp. Stay with airtel. I am a airtel user for 8 years. It might be expensive but i get zero downtime.
Reliance are anti p2p and ban sites privately.

^ I get less down time on MTNL than i used to get on airtel , I used airtel for 7 years . There is almost zero downtime on MTNL .

Working fine on airtel BB.. I am also using airtel BB from last 7 Years... Zero downtime from last 3 Years.!!
Now on 8MB/s.. (Rapid+ 175)

xyx2000 said:
^ I get less down time on MTNL than i used to get on airtel , I used airtel for 7 years . There is almost zero downtime on MTNL .
then you are one of the few lucky ones in India. BSNL,MTNL and Reliance have potential to drive you to suicide.I was a BSNL user for 3 years and suffered endlessly each and every day.switched to Airtel and it has been a smooth ride since then.

In Short,Airtel works great for 95+% users and BSNL,MTNL for 5-% users only.

Access problems to broadbandforum.co on Reliance switches to "Airtel vs MTNL" 😀

Btw yep MTNL!! No downtime!! Touchwood! 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.