• Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 2,909
S

sakthiman

Regular
ISP
MTNL
Access friends dataone via my username and password does not works

During my recent visit to chennai, i tried to access dateone with my username and password does not works.
access denied

what went wrong?
is bsnl implemented port binding?

W

whitestar_999

Regulars
ISP
BSNL
yes but not in all areas.if your account is port binded you can not use it anywhere else but at your line only.

E

essbebe

ISP
BSNL
/members/sakthiman/Next time try in U.P/Punjab/Rajasthan/Nagpur when you visit a place there !So far no success in South reported. Only Dialup connection of Sancharnet net will work anywhere in India by dialing 172233.If a Dialup Netone connection Only from your own phone . 172222Broadband also from only from your phone usually. No phone number required.if you travel much , you can have a dialup internet connection as standby, just to check emails in OE/YM etc.

R

rulingrulz

ISP
BSNL
hey guys my question is that even if by chance somebody is using anyone's else username and pass to acces bsnl bb(in the area wer port binding is not active),is der any chance to be get caught..??????

E

essbebe

ISP
BSNL
@rulinggruizWelcome to broadbandforum .inPresume you have read the thread from beginning.A"thief" can be caught any time ! depends on the"victim" if he makes a complaint!Like cellphone : which can be traced !

S

superprash2003

Regulars
ISP
bsnl dataone
yes you can , a member of another forum has told us that he was once caught..

iChaitanya

iChaitanya

ISP
airtel & RCOM
Every detail is logged. So, don't mess with the government else they'll send you bill in lakhs. :p

S

Saurav

Looking for BSNL Broadband substitute
ISP
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
Yeah! They make us think that they are fools but actually there are not :p

D

dxer

Sleepwalker
ISP
dataone
Wheels of Government rotates slowly.......but it grinds exceedingly well!