Formula-1 News and Updates

Its not logical to bailout a private company.They can allow it to perish or do a Satyam kind of takeover by someother private company.Looks like they are interested in bringing in FDI so some foreign company may get a larger stake.

Happy to see him out of the race...but credit should go to him for his fantastic performance he had this year and also he completely dominated the 2011 Season...

Yes no vocal commentary as well, picture freezing for 10 secs, Can u believe I watched the Qualifying in ESPN SD

I did the same..

----------

were there any L shaped ads ??

I think they showed L Shaped ads 3-4 times...

Man common man are suffering beccause of many issues but govt is worried about KF Airlines loss....
MAN! you wouldn't believe how much the Govt has spent till now trying to keep AirIndia afloat!

the worse part is F1 is really not a sport .

It most definitely is. It requires far more skill than meets the eye

Govt should not be bailing out any airline, let alone Air India. How can the public's money be diverted to projects which aren't available to a large part of the country?

It seems that the F1 drivers loose any where between 3-5 Kgs after the race....

I wish to sit behind any of the drivers in 3-4 races by which i could loose 10-15 kgs...

----------

It most definitely is. It requires far more skill than meets the eye

I agree with you...its an entertainment to our eyes...and requires lot of skills....

They are not worried about Air India but they are concerned about KF Airlines...this is ridiculous...

^ Well if it really comes to that, I think it makes more sense to bail out a Kingfisher or Jet rather than an Air India

Right. What more of a concern is that after this more PVT company will start begging GOVT for all the mess. That would mean that in future all companies would make intentional losses in order to get bailed out. You can easily guess the consequences...

I would agree with what Rahul Bajaj has to say on this. Don't bail out anyone, particularly private. Instead take a look at the system. They are looting airlines at the same time expecting them to provide affordable services. It is easy for Air India to do that as it has a maai baap who will keep giving it cash sops at frequent intervals, and there also is no responsibility towards anyone as they don't have any shareholders to report to. Air India can go to hell for all they care, they will move to BSNL next.