Abu Dhabi GP - ESPN HD sucks on TataSky

hitman

Regulars
Twitter

Trying hard for bailout .. haha

ajuravi007

Regulars
Yes no vocal commentary as well, picture freezing for 10 secs, Can u believe I watched the Qualifying in ESPN SD

I did the same..

----------

were there any L shaped ads ??

I think they showed L Shaped ads 3-4 times...

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
the worse part is F1 is really not a sport .

It most definitely is. It requires far more skill than meets the eye

ajuravi007

Regulars
It seems that the F1 drivers loose any where between 3-5 Kgs after the race....

I wish to sit behind any of the drivers in 3-4 races by which i could loose 10-15 kgs...

----------

It most definitely is. It requires far more skill than meets the eye

I agree with you...its an entertainment to our eyes...and requires lot of skills....

MonsterBallsofDoom

Crotch Shot Expert
should i explain to you guys why it isn't really a sport ? i mean sport in the true meaning of the word . about 70-80 % of it is about the cars and those cars aren't the same for all teams . its more of a technological competition for constructors than a real sport . give them all the same cars so that we can find who is real best amongst them . i like f1 but i don't call it a sport . sport gives equal chance to every competitor to win .

sa_kiran

Regular
should i explain to you guys why it isn't really a sport ? i mean sport in the true meaning of the word . about 70-80 % of it is about the cars and those cars aren't the same for all teams . its more of a technological competition for constructors than a real sport .
give them all the same cars so that we can find who is real best amongst them . i like f1 but i don't call it a sport . sport gives equal chance to every competitor to win .

It is still far better than a sport called cricket, which is ruled by thugs who deserve to be in jail, played by players who fix all the matches and even team composition. There is a TAMASHA every year called IPL, where fixing happens on a much bigger scale......

mindfreak

by that logic...even the bats used in cricket are different..so does that mean cricket is nt a sport??...f1 has a host of rules and regulations within which the cars are made...there would be no creativity if it's monotonous like A1GP...which is already going some serious changes in d competition....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ajuravi007 Sports 10
ajuravi007 Sports 2
amish Sports 35
Sushubh Sports 0
W Sports 29