• Thread starter Thread starter cmk1983
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 2,427
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
TATA DOCOMO
To, Tata DocomoI am a regular user of Tata Docomo sim 3g Services on my mobile phone. I am using it from last 6 months. But from last 2 months I am receiving very low speed even using 3g highspeed plans. 2 months back I have received 3.5mbps speed on tester and now from last 2 months I am receiving just 500kbps highest speed on tester by mobile. as per your advertise you are claiming 7.2mbps to 21.2 mbps. high speed, but now from last 2 months its only limited to low as mere 500kbps. Also there is continuous problem of disconnection, not reconnecting fast, even connection is on no data transfer for many time, these all above are the problems l am facing now, You can check my account with you, I am a Regular heavy plan 3g user, but now I am not getting expected proper speed and connectivity from Tata Docomo. I am also told this above problems to your customer care, but they only transfer me to your GPRS Desk, but its always busy and call gets disconnected and no contact is possible to them to solve my low speed and connectivity problems. Check all in this matter and Solve my low speed and connectivity issues as earlier as possible. for your convience I am giving my following details to check problems.Tata Docomo Mobile No= 8446517991Circle= Maharashtra & GoaCity= SANGLI CityArea= Gaonbhag Sangli.Mobile Handset Model= Micromax Canvas a110Your Customer Chaitanya Kulkarni M= 8446517991

Status
Not open for further replies.