• Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 2,968

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter is a 2012 American supernatural film based on the 2010 mashup novel Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter. The film is directed by Timur Bekmambetov and is produced by Bekmambetov and Tim Burton. The novel's author, Seth Grahame-Smith, wrote the adapted screenplay. The real-life figure Abraham Lincoln, the 16th President of the United States (1861–1865), is fictionally portrayed in the novel and the film as having a secret identity as a vampire hunter. Benjamin Walker stars as Lincoln. Filming began in Louisiana in March 2011, and the film is being produced in 3D. It is scheduled to be released on June 22, 2012.

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPxdjECyPmw

Is it really good or a one time watch ? Planning to go tomorrow.

well i would not watch it again in a theater. but maybe on tv. what i mean is that it is a well made movie. one of the better vampire movies i have seen in a while now 🙂

right. i am sure it would be gone by friday. when i booked my ticket there were just 4-5 seats booked. in the end, around 30 people were in the theater. surprising for a wednesday late night show.

surprising for a wednesday late night show.

Not getting you. Are Wednesday late night shows full or usually empty ?

i expect them to be fairly empty for a movie like this on a wednesday late night. everyone on the counter was booking tickets for cocktail. i was assuming that there would be hardly 10 people in the theater for my show. 🙂

Nice movie ! Watched it today morning 😛 I quite liked it. I've never seen a vampire movie before, so this was something new for me

Seemed to have missed this thread. I'll prolly take a look at the movie you've suggested, tomorrow 😉 Thanks !

it's not in the same league from any angle. it is a very regular movie featuring a vampire. but it was one of the better vampire movies i have seen so that's why i recommended it 🙂