Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 2,965
Hehe, watched it today. Thoroughly enjoyed it, not because of the story but because it was an out and out time pass movie. Been a long time since ive seen one. Once again, thanks ! 😀

Any more suggestions for such movies ? 😉

yeap. loved that movie. actually want to go visit bruges sometime in this lifetime even if it turns out to be a shitty town 😀

Nice movie ! Watched it today morning 😛 I quite liked it. I've never seen a vampire movie before, so this was something new for me

NEVER SEEN VAMP MOVIES?!? DUDE! WATCH TWILIGHT!! Its an awesome film. IT features an 600 years old vampire!! I was shit scared the whole movie

i actually did not like him at all. phone booth was nice but did not like him. but in bruges and this vampire movie changed the perception 😀 waiting for total recall remake now!

Heh. Phone booth was with Keifer Sutherland right ? Decent movie. No idea what total recall is, though .

original total recall had Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sharon Stone. i have probably seen it on star movies or other channel years ago. i do not remember much about it. i imagine the remake would be fun to watch considering i do not have the baggage of the original version.